Hot Deal

Urgent help: Victim of mobikwik zip fraud of Rs 9500

1945°
Deal Subedar
FKAZ

Screenshot20230711003011

Hello dimers! On 10th july night i recieved a call from 8069808683 and this call was automated ivr call which said "someone is trying to login to your mobikwik account, press 1 to reject the login", then i pressed 1. After this ivr asked to enter the pin which i had recived in sms to confirm my identity. I entered otp on ivr and within 5 minutes 2 txn from my mobikwik zip balance happened worth rs 7529 (electricity bill) and 2000 (hdfc credit card bill).

I realised immediately after mistake and mailed to mobikwik to withheld those 2 txn but they replied after 24 hours that "We would like to inform you that we have taken necessary action and blocked your wallet for further misuse. Also, we would like to let you know that the whole amount is utilized in the services and we are unable to process the refund from our end.
For further beneficiary/Utilization details we request you to kindly provide the FIR copy/complaint copy or you can register your complaint at cybercrime.gov.in. you can contact your nearest cyber cell/Police/LEA's and ask them to mail us from their official mail ID for further investigation."

So dimers, what should i do now to get my money back?

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
118 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

IMG20231130215956

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Screenshot2023-11-30-20-35-27-321be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same to same happened with me, i  complained at all portals, no help was provided. I didn’t pay the amount. It went from 7500 to 23000 by adding late fees. Scameer used to call me daily to pay the amount so they can withdraw again, after 1 year an official from mobikwik called and and asked for settlement. He asked me to pay 3800 and settled all my dues. But this inicident left a late payment mark on my cibil and now I’m struggling in applying for loan.  and can we chat in insta dm?

@mr_whateva_

replyuser
Click here to reply