Hot Deal

Stocks Stocks and Stocks 2024

1216°
Investor Guru
bikidas2060

This comment of mine has aged well... After announcement of budget I was feeling like writing some new material. So, here we go.

As per an article published in Economics Times,

Items that have become cheaper:

➤ Duty on mobiles, chargers, and accessories reduced to 15%
➤ Customs duty on gold and silver lowered to 6%, and on platinum to 6.4%.
➤ Three cancer treatment drugs exempted from basic customs duty.
➤ Removal of Basic Customs Duty on ferro nickel and blister copper.
➤ Expansion of exempted capital goods list for solar panel manufacturing.
➤ Full customs duty exemption on 25 critical minerals.
➤ Reduction in customs duty on shrimp and fish feed to 5%.
➤ Customs duty cut on leather goods.
➤ Reduced duty on X-ray machines for medical, surgical, dental, or veterinary use.

Items that have become costlier:

➤ Basic customs duty on certain telecom equipment increased from 10% to 15%.
➤ Higher customs duty on plastic products.
➤ Duty on ammonium nitrate raised from 7.5% to 10%.
➤ Increased customs duty on imported garden umbrellas.
➤ Higher duty on laboratory chemicals.

I took the liberty to copy paste the entire section here (Above to paragraphs). Don't blame me!!!

1) Protean -> It has NSDL, issues PAN/TIN, CRA for NPA/APY. @Akash115 bhai has already shared it in here. It should give good returns like BSE did.

2) Polycab/Fincable/RRKABEL/ Havell's -> Polycab,Fincable are good ones as they gonna profit from reduction of BCD of blister Copper. RRKABEL is at a very good spot tbh. Havell's has a whole portfolio of electronics and electricals appliances (including the brand Lloyd).

ZerodhaRRkabel

RRKABEL's chart ->Source Zerodha KITE, 1D, Red line ->50 EMA, Yellow Line 200 EMA

ZerodhaRRkabel

HAVELL's chart ->Source Zerodha KITE, 1D, Red line ->50 EMA, Yellow Line 200 EMA

3) Avanti Feeds: Underperforming since a while but Nimmi's Shrimp policy and other factors should reignite the fire (already ignited). I had replied @drupal bhai's  comment mentioning Avanti Feeds 1-2 months ago. I am glad that it saved my face. But it should do well.

4) AC stocks and R32 manufacturing stocks: No matter what brand you buy, like one ring in LOTR, you are not going to be able to ignore R32. R32 is used as a refrigerant in all modern ACs. Refex makes it. The stocks are running for a while. They should run even a bit more. People, who have not ACs yet, might buy em during the winter time sales.

5) LNG should be on popular demand anyway: So, Petronet LNG should do well. 

6) Alcohol Sector: should keep on growing. My bets are ASALCBR, Radico Khaitan and United Breweries Limited. 

7) FMCG: Varun Beverages is going strong since a while.

8) Leathers: Sreel

Now, you guys share what are you buying and selling.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Buy anything in market, it will increase 

Why to check charts and budget 🤣.

Keep calm and invest in india🔥

Investor Guru Investor Guru
Link Copied

Then blame your luck for not making money. 😔

Link Copied

It should consolidate. 🙂 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bikidas2060

It will consolidate. But when is the question. US economy is in tatters and if us falls it will take all with it. Till Indian economy doesn't show signs of weakness, the stocks will rise. If you have money right now then look for short term gains and if you want to invest for long term then you will have to wait for some big announcement or some big event in world politics. Right now enjoy short term gains knowing that stock market fall is just an announcement away just like IRCTC a few years back. Retail investors can't time markets cos many powerful players are involved in markets. So enjoy the present.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bikidas2060

It will consolidate. But when is the question. US economy is in tatters and if us falls it will take all with it. Till Indian economy doesn't show signs of weakness, the stocks will rise. If you have money right now then look for short term gains and if you want to invest for long term then you will have to wait for some big announcement or some big event in world politics. Right now enjoy short term gains knowing that stock market fall is just an announcement away just like IRCTC a few years back. Retail investors can't time markets cos many powerful players are involved in markets. So enjoy the present.

Link Copied
@Siyaspeaks

It has started consolidating. 🙂😁🙂

74 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Bro, Medanta (Global health) ke technicals bata sakte ho? Also Holding Epack Durables (AC) stock from your list.

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Good one fire

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Buy anything in market, it will increase 

Why to check charts and budget 🤣.

Keep calm and invest in india🔥

Link Copied

Then blame your luck for not making money. 😔

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@bikidas2060 bro your view on idbi & lic , both looks good to me.

Link Copied
Insurance sector should outperform as it has been sleeping since a while. LIC should rock. ICICIGI is living upto the expectation. 

IDBI is riding the new unraveling of situations ahead of it. 

LIC and IDBI should be held tightly in my opinion.
View 3 more replies
Link Copied

You guys can checkout Paramount Cable. Thanks @tappukepapa for bringing out Medanta

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@bikidas2060 bhai what about adani power. It has been consolidating around 700 for 2 Months now.

Pls share your views

Link Copied
No idea bhai. 😒
View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good interesting post VU+

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Just wondering did the govt gone MAD???

Reference Quote:

➤ Increased customs duty on imported garden umbrellas.

what the heck is that?? is that useful?? to economy???

are many buying such umbrellas? i am not aware of this

(i know world is not running around me to be aware of everything but still what this umbrella is ???)

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
As Stated "To enhance the competitiveness of exports, I propose to reduce BCD (Basic Customs Duty) on real down filling material from duck or goose. I am also making additions to the list of exempted goods for manufacture of leather and textile garments, footwear and other leather articles for export" she added.

Garden Umbrella has such usefulness (Image) Maybe That's why 

She proposed to increase BCD on garden umbrella from 20 per cent to 20 per cent or Rs 60 per piece, whichever is higher

1022912014608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n

10229120tu-samjha-nhi-tu-nhi-smajha-akshay-kumar

After going through this also I don't understand WHY ?

10229120munna-bhai-munna-bhai-mbbs

😐

View 2 more replies
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Thanks for Sharing

10229109munna-bhai-mbbs-sanjay-dutt

😊

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Paytm

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Bhai you missed the correct Linking in Point 3) after @drupal bhai "comment" hyperlink. Please correct it.

Link Copied
done bhai
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bikidas2060 your view on IRCON. I bought it when it was at all time high. And now I am at loss. 

Link Copied

Maybe start accumulating at lower levels. Never enter market at ath. 

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

TD power is into generator sector

In last year concall they said that they can get orders from nuclear reactors section.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

The Very First Name Came in my Mind when was watching Budget Announcements. 

Items that have become cheaper:

➤ Duty on mobiles, chargers, and accessories reduced to 15% - DIXON

➤ Customs duty on gold and silver lowered to 6%, and on platinum to 6.4%. - TITAN

➤ Three cancer treatment drugs exempted from basic customs duty. - ? (Not much in Pharma Sector, So don't know) 

➤ Removal of Basic Customs Duty on ferro nickel and blister copper. - HINDCOPPER

➤ Expansion of exempted capital goods list for solar panel manufacturing. - ?

➤ Full customs duty exemption on 25 critical minerals. - NMDC 

➤ Reduction in customs duty on shrimp and fish feed to 5%. - AVANTIFEED

➤ Customs duty cut on leather goods. - BATAINDIA 

➤ Reduced duty on X-ray machines for medical, surgical, dental, or veterinary use. - ?

Link Copied
Let's dig...
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Buy Bandhan Bank and sit tight

Link Copied

up 13.7% today no_mouth

Link Copied

@bikidas2060 what are your views on ATH market? Will there be any consolidation soon?

I personally just want to hold what I have invested till now, and awaiting consolidation to invest more. Do let me know what you think. Thanks!

Link Copied

It should consolidate. 🙂 

View 12 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Nice one

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

What if we kept investing in long term now and after 20-30 years l, all of sudden LTCG increased to 20% like indexation in real estate stopped now

Link Copied
If your stocks are giving 10000% by god's grace then grand. Nothing wrong in paying 20%.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Vu fire

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last week started swing trade so very early days for me, For suggestions I've subscribed to a SEBI registered advisor and 2 out of 3 suggested stocks met the target. Lets see how it goes this week.

--------

Last week suggestions that hit the target were

BASF India and Indus Towers

Link Copied

Please share the name of the advisory if possible 

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Subex is good chart as of now

It banglore company

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Global market is going down Is it advised to book some profit from Mutual Fund or keep as it is?

Link Copied

Now, it's not the time to book profit. Market is giving opportunity to buy things at a cheaper rate. 

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any thoughts on 

Lotus Chocolate

(LOTUSCH) the share is like a lottery where all business is conducted in first 5 min and stock hit upper circuit daily.

Link Copied

Letme check 

Link Copied

Refex 15% up today...

52% return in months 👏 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
all red in the next or so week as fed cuts interest rates 
keep liquidity as there is a lot of money you can make over the next 6 months 
View 4 more replies