Help regarding a call received from 9596013000 regarding fraud activities and blocking of account

64°
Deal Cadet
Onwaytotheend

Today, i received a call from 9596013000 and this was a automated recorded call where they mentioned my credit card was used for fraudulent activities and my all credit card and  bank account will be blocked within 2hrs  

There was also an option to press 9 for more details however i didn't pressed it because may be fraud call. I'm using UPI qr of credit card to accept payments in it

Pls share me a guidance 

There is fixed deposit link to my bank account 

I think to register a complain on sancharsaathi portal. Whether will it be good or not???

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

It's fake don't worry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was also thought same but bhai, mehnat ki kamai hai, wo bhi bachpan se pet kat ke

Isliye darr lag raha tha. However thank you for replying. Atleast it boost my confidence 

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Total fake

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was also thought same but bhai, mehnat ki kamai hai, wo bhi bachpan se pet kat ke

Isliye darr lag raha tha. However thank you for replying. Atleast it boost my confidence 

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

guess pressing 9 will direct to a scammer who will start the scamming process😡

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So why, i did not pressed that

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Presence of mind.. applause 👏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Even I received this kind of call 2 days ago.  I tagged that spam and blocked it in my samsung dialler.

These scammers are following automation than tech giants.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also thought but bhai abhi ke time mein har legal cheez mein bhi log ungli utha dete hai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good that you escaped, now a days scammers dont wanna waste time so they schedule this automated recorded call and those who fall for their initial trap presses 9 and finally get scammed 

glad you escaped:)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was worried but I did not pressed because this was from a 10 digit mobile number and no institutions call from the same

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Can anyone explain how only pressing 9 could cause us financial losses and all? Asking just out of curiosity and information purpose.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They will connect you with some agent and makes you agree on some settlement 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I did press 9 and it got connected to the RBI account officer. He said your account and cards are going to get blocked, provide me your PAN, Account and Card number so that I can handle the situation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sach mein??

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply