Hot Deal

Free Credit card to bank trick, per day Rs.500x5 times only per account (I think 5% for SBI cashback card)

1037°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012
Free Credit card to bank trick, per day Rs500x5 times only per account (i think 5% for SBI cashback card):

First of all hope you already heard about "Dhani Wallet UPI", read here about Dhani wallet UPI -

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/dhani-app-...

Dhani launch "UPI on Credit card" option, you can scan any UPI QR and pay via any visa/master/RuPay Credit cards.

You can transfer your funds daily Rs 2500 (500x5) by this way.

The way is UPI WITH CREDIT CARD feature on dhani app. this feature is newly enabled
Open Dhani, complete full kyc if not completed and then go to services tab and find option upi with credit card and enable it and go.
first scan any UPI QR and then enter the card details, some points to remember:

1. Please try max. Rs.500 per transaction, as beacuse above this they will charge extra charges, and please also confirm the amount at payment page.
2. You can try daily max.5 transactions , means max.2500 Rs. daily.
3. Before going for completing the payment, please untick the save card option from bottom, because after the card is saved you can't remove that and they will allowed only 3-4 cards if the cards are saved.
4. You will receive money instantly in your provided UPI id linked bank account., full working, no failures reported till now..but not sure about next beacuse trick is going viral now.(😄while I'm using it from many days ago)
5. And The best part is that you can use any Debit/Credit/Prepaid card for this. and The credit card transaction also going as shopping tag not wallet load or something.

Note - few thing i need to add is that full kyc dhani account, you can also transfer to your bank UPI QR, no merchant UPI QR required because last time i used Dhani wallet UPI and successfully transfer to bank UPI QR.

For mini kyc dhani account, i think only Merchant UPI QR will work.

2nd thing, Before going for completing the payment, please untick the save card option from bottom, because after the card is saved you can't remove that and they will allowed only 3-4 cards if the cards are saved.

Click on "UPI on Credit Card" option -

Screenshot20230307-223329

Scan bank UPI QR or Merchant UPI Qr and Untick the saved card option (mandatory) and pay -

Screenshot20230307-223953

Note - My dhani wallet is old account and still showing only 4 unique credit cards i can use. so, i can't use this trick -

Screenshot20230307-224117

here some screenshot from telegram -

Its comes under Shopping category. So, i think we will get 5% cashback for SBI Cashback card -

photo2023-03-0723-34-46

photo2023-03-0721-18-37

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
103 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tax Wizard Tax Wizard
Link Copied
I cannot see the option anymore in the app to make UPI payment via credit card? sweat
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Dhani se doori bhali. sweat_smile

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Gone now .. sweat

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

They have removed the option

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They blocked my account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same here

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tried the day before yesterday. Today the option is gone 😅

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They are evil as always. They trapped us into doing full kyc and now the option is gone.

Edit - Now they have blocked my wallet.

One of my Rs. 500 txn failed and the refund was to be credited into my dhani wallet.

Now what to do?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i think you can still transfer that dhani wallet balance via upi

View 7 more replies
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Why does most tricks end by users suffering.

There should be a statutory warning for every post made by OP.

“Use at your own risk, too much greed ends in tears”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now UPI with credit option removed from dhani. Only 20 transcation allowed per week.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

working for me with limit 20 transaction/week & 5 transaction/daily

Link Copied

Thank you for this alert. plus1 worked now.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Again working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does it still work?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Yes, Dhani again started UPI on Credit Card option.
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Getting the below error when trying to do KYC. Anyone else facing the same?Screenshot20230325-134907
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

They are asking too much data...your salary,parents name..etc..isn't aadhaar verification just not enough??? I mean it's just a prepaid card, they are not providing any loan or credit card...data se paise kamayenge ye log aur kuch nhi

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Sbi cashback working?
Link Copied
Yes
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

@abhishek012 can we get 1.5% cashback using Flipkart axis card on dhani

Link Copied
Try it. let me know.
View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Rbl duet card not working with dhani credit with upi.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dhani started levying 2% of the amount in my account, please tell others

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
same here.
Link Copied

Still working to fetch 5% ??

Link Copied

??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not able to open the app, it's saying "Dhani App is not allowed to be used on rooted devices"

Mine is not even rooted. 

@abhishek012

Link Copied
Use any other device.
replyuser
Click here to reply