Hot Deal

Akash2000 is cheating dimers in the name of Amex referral benefit

1206°
Comrade
Satish84

Hello Dimers,

I just want to share my Amex referral experience with the fellow dimer who has referred me Amex card. This fellow Akash2000 sent a DM to me on an Amex referral and promised to give additional benefits, I used his referral link and got approved for my Amex card at the end of September month. I never minded his additional benefit and I did not ask him for any additional benefit he promised to give on approval, I asked him for the referral benefit on approval he said it would take 90 days as per the T&C of Amex card, but my joining bonus 2000 points I got immediately after the first transaction, I waited for 100 days and contacted again for the referral benefit he said he did not get the referral benefit and lied to me.

I just want to bring this to my fellow dimer's notice so that nobody will take his referral in the future, as i said earlier i didn't mind the referral benefit but the feeling that I got cheated hurts me. 

Here are the screenshots of the discussion sharing for your view.

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Satish84 Then I will ask amex why points not created
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
@Akash2000
Screenshot20240213-165657AmexIN
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
@Akash2000

I don't need your referral benefit, I want to prove you are cheating in the name of referral benefit

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Satish84

Let him talk with amex and sort it out. He is replying here let's not call him cheater for now.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Looks like Akash is lying. If he hadn't received the referral benefit after the card was approved, he would have followed up with the Amex customer care continuously to get it. It's been over 100 days. Amex isn't PNB. They must have credited the referral benefit. The DD admins need to take action against Akash as the OP has already shared the details the referral confirmation received from Amex customer care. Such members should be thrown out of this website.

And, since the referral benefit involves money/gift vouchers, it's clearly a fraud done by Akash, for which he should be banned permanently. 

128 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bro Satish, please be aware while dealing with newbies. I remember once, it was year 2016 when i joined DD & got scammed very early and you won't believe that I got ripped for just Rs.25. 🤭 Since then, i never trade with anyone first.

@Satish84

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Akash2000

Did u complete 150000 points in a year? Just ensure this as well

Dimer of The Year 2022 Dimer of The Year 2022
Link Copied
In that case (knowingly or unknowingly), committed a false promise which is a violation.
View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Amazed to see people here sell Amex referrals for 800 & 1200. Market rate is above 1500 atleast. Usually 1800-2000 most of the time and it goes upto 3k-4k on Twitter but those guys referrals are full right now I think.

Dimer of The Year 2022 Dimer of The Year 2022
Link Copied
Except Jimish Bhai
View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think the easiest way would be if Satish84 can tell which day his application got approved. AMEX credits points in a day or two. and this guy @Akash2000 can show his amex statement for points on those 3-4 days.
It would clarify things & everyone will know it.

Similar thing happened with me as well, someone used my referral & came back 2 months later claiming for rewards. I just looked at my points history & saw points getting credited on day his application was approved. So I gave him his rewards (1500 apay).

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Surprisingly no one asked for MR pts statement. Atleast u did. Let him provide that to prove his innocence

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@akash2000  any update?

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

It's been 2 days and this fraud hasn't provided any proof of not receiving referral benefit. What's the next step, @admin ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

We have suspended him. Since it's been more than 10 days of no revert or solution.  

replyuser
Click here to reply