Hot Deal

WB Panchayat Poll Results: TMC Leads in 1280, BJP+Cong+Left = 98

770°
Blogger
Mirror

Mamata Banerjee’s Trinamool Congress (TMC) is on the verge of an incredible, albeit extremely controversial, clean sweep in the West Bengal panchayat elections. The TMC is currently leading in all the Zila Parishads and Panchayat Samitis.

https://www.thequint.com/news/politics/west-ben...

……

before checking result , also check how many seats had no other candidate in front of TMC , how many people killed , how many candidates threatened and attacked and withdrawn their nomination . how many ballot boxes were stolen and burnt .

let see when our media and democracy watcher will announce it ‘real’ killing of democracy . where no need of horse trading .

108 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This is what Modi said in 2016, When a bridge collapsed in West Bengal:

Another Bridge collapsed in Varanasi,
What will Mahatma Modi say about that?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

in this video modi saying – on accidental site , didi visited and blamed left party for giving contract of bridge . on such accident visits should she blame others ? and it is logical thing , at time of accident first priority should be help victims , we can blame later also .

now tell me where modi or yogi played this blame game politics on varanasi bridge , they blamed akhilesh ?

when bridge collapsed , all AAP/Congress fans instead of expressing sorrow , they only asking resignation and blaming yogi ..

national CM like kejriwal did not say a single word on it to express support or sorrow for victims , he comment on all other national issues even death of 1 or 2 people . but did not tweet for it . may be 2014 is reason .

View 2 more replies
Link Copied
laughing

‘Murder of Democracy’: PM Modi on Poll Violence

grinning laughing

I thought feku didn’t have this word in his dictionary.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

your 2 posts enough to show how much people care for democracy .

what amit shah doing in karnatka is way better than what AAP ki didi doing in bengal .

aap logo ko markar , lootkar , gun point pe nomination withdraw karwakar , media par case karke vote lo wo sab sahi . but koi cabinet minister ka lalach dekar mla bulaye wo galat ..

sidhanto ki bate wo log karte h jo pehle din bachho ki kasam khate hai kisi party ka support na lenge na denge , agle din usi congress ke sath milkar party bna lete hai jis congress ne unko bar bar jail me dala tha .

fir 2015 me aakar bola ki congress ke hath milake badi bhul ki ab nhi milayenge hath . logo ne fir viswas kar lia .

do accept that you are also here to share malai which all parties are enjoying from 30 ears (30 yrs bcoz pehle to sirf congress akele loot ti thi) .

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This election should be cancelled… With the amount of violence and murders that happened

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

but only few people reporting it , no such protest on national level .
everyone busy for keeping BJP away from karnatka , bengal is still OK .

then they ask others why people don’t vote for them .

i can give you guarantee – today these people are blind on bengal , tomorrow if Modi impose president rule there , all the media and so called honest leaders will concentrate on bengal .
in bengal , left and bjp suffered most . however i don’t like left party , but it does not mean we should kill them or threat them .

ye left wale sirf JNU me aazadi mang sakte hain , bengal me nahi , kyuki waha DIDI dwara aazadi sach me mil jati h mangne par .

View 56 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If used EVM machines instead of Ballot papers, results could have been different? WB

- last few major elections over EVM shows intitial trends to opposition then all turns to in BJP favor.

_ if BJP got out few more seats in Karnataka then reactions come over EVM misuse , bt there were lots of up down who’s heading and trailing. Was it deliberetely done? Or it’s just coincidence ?

- doubt raises esp last moment wat had happened in Gujarat election ( Surat) …

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

topic was not only on ballot , it was on violence mainly .

no one saying BJP will win bengal . Even BJP cant win more than 20% seats there . but what about other parties ? Left is major competitor of TMC in bengal .

dont know how this post related to BJP . bcoz i mentioned 3 parties fighting against TMC.

even if EVM were used then didi would have won it , but it is not about who is winning , it is about how she is winning and manipulating .

— if you talk about ups and down by watching counting on news channel then you doing mistake . bcoz they have no official source to claim the data . check eciresults for exact info . eciresults is little bit slow bcoz it only provide real info . while news channel info is collected from their sources at counting centres so they results faster with discrepancy ..

— also up and down happens bcoz counting have many rounds and in each round machines are checked of diff areas . candidates are not popular in all areas of an assembly . so counting will show many changes until final result out .

with such reason , we also can say that bjp and congress both received 37% (0.8% difference) voteshare in karnatka but why BJP gained 50% more seats than congress . hope you know reason of this .

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@amanhere2011608
bhai mota bhai ne apka parle g hang kar dia sayad , 3 same posts .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

May be…bt not just me, bt most people of India r hanged up…

Parle G humhara nahin… Some quality rhetoric person should emerge who speak in language of Modi g and also get coverage the way modi g gets … Might then possibility of hanged up status of common ppl might resume.

View 1 more reply
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

topic was on AAP ki DIDI but people are chanting what they are sent for , modi modi modi .

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

That’s the only way some alleged-democrats earn their bread and butter. #AacheDin for them.

Link Copied

Deleted.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Didi: I never supported violence. Before the formation of TMC, I was a member of the Congress Party. Gandhi’s Congress. Non-violence is a philosophy that runs deep.

WB public: achha tha, aur ek sunao.

Link Copied

We have suddenly become deaf – liberandus. lol

@Tejaa

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

WB got the worst media channels. These mfs doesn’t report any news which is against Mamta. In the time of Asansol riots, these assholes were busy in showing some funny WhatsApp videos and news of some other countries.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

media is just troll , they will chant modi or rahul .

people are getting killed/threatened in elections , no one discussing that .

even the LEFT party which show unnecessary courage in JNU is silent , and making alliance with rival BJP in bengal , ha ha itne darpok log hai ye .

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

The topic of democratic Bengal elections turned to Modi.

Momota Didi will be so proud of his champs. She might even provide them with the scholarships along with Rohingyas and will also pardon the fees of INR 100. Win for democracy, Win for Judiciary!

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

thats my point .

even in this serious issue they are only discussing modi .

for modi there are 100s of threads in desidime , but at least leave this thread for DIDI ke karname in bengal.

Link Copied

Modara lost grinning

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
flushed where lost?? did the media goof up in exit polls? rolleyes
View 22 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

yes it is true but Ravish ji confusing me -

RAVISH kumar NDTV , his stand when BJP made govt in Goa and Manipur -

same RAVISH kumar NDTV , stand when Congress trying to do in Karnatka the same thing which BJP did in goa and manipur -

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When we will stop fighting & start really thinking and doing for country???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The ugly Indian

replyuser
Click here to reply