Hot Deal

Swiggy Account blocked

1071°
Deal Cadet
saurohit138

I have my swiggy account blocked, it says my account is suspended and asks me to contact support via email.

I have Swiggy one and shared with many friends, assuming that can be the reason.

I have 5k+ swiggy money, if they don't reinstate my account .. how do I get my swiggy money back?

Expired
62 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

How did you managed to get it blocked smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How many friends did u share with?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I really have no idea why they banned it, nor they are telling me anything. Saying someone will reply your email.

It was shared with 3 friends

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Gaya bhai account lagta hai. AFAIK one more guy had this same problem on DD and he was chasing them for months to use the Swiggy money. In terms and conditions it might be mentioned about sharing accounts. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not able to find anything regarding account sharing in their TnC 

View 6 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Profile sharing....

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is profile sharing? Logging in with the account on multiple devices, or delivering food to multiple addresses from a single account? I do the latter often.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Sharing account credentials with different people allowing them to abuse Swiggy one.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

With recent update, they are tracing and stopping users from logging in multiple devices.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
What's there is recent update ? Are they tracking MAC address or IP address ? 🧐
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Account blocking aside.. they can't held up my Swiggy Money. There has to be legality involved right? They must transfer back money to me, right?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
yes they should return money but they will not do so easily
almost everyone(FK/Mobikwik/Amazon/Myntra...) is like that once account is blocked, kinda logic followed is u were stealing so we steal from u so no wrong
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You must be abusing a lot many ppl share but if you abuse they do this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is abusing? Hiw can you abuse a fiod delivery app?

Everyday 2-3 food orders, 1-2 Instamart. Thats it.

Hardly 3-4 refunds in last 6 months, genuine refund where swiggy refunded due to delivery person failed to deliver.

View 2 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Sharing account with frnds is allowed by swiggy officially now as we can give any numbers to address added... Something else must be issue like getting frequent refunds / cancellations

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think same account logged in multiple devices rather than ordering food for multiple friends/addresses

View 8 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@saurohit138  

"You may not transfer or assign your Swiggy One Membership or any Swiggy One benefits, except as allowed in these Terms."

"You can only have one Swiggy Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. Swiggy reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you have created multiple accounts on the Platform."

"We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Swiggy Account and your access to the Services (i) if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete; (ii) if it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us; and/or (iii) if you are found to be non-compliant with the Terms of Use or other Swiggy policies."

"You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Swiggy Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Swiggy Account."

There is still some hope though.👇🏼 There is a slim chance that Swiggy blocked your account due to suspicious activity (sign in and sign out on multiple devices).Talk to customer care and tell them it's you,they might unblock it.

"We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us."

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Moral of the story:

1. Dont trust swiggy they will block your a/c without warning anyday

2. Dont keep swiggy money , all of sudden it may b blocked

3. Also dont pickup any call from swiggy deleievry boy under any circumstances , they will ask You to come downstair upto colony gate for helping their paid work, and would allge that You abused them if not 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yesterday, somehow, mine account was logged out automatically. I logged in again and it worked fine. But now I guess they were doing some checks regarding accounts sharing. Fortunately mine is not shared with anyone in last 2-3 months😅.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

i am using a account for me and family members 2+

never faced issue

Swiggy one is like a broadband plan with FUP

if you start ordering multiple orders a day on different addresses they make a loss

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If sharing is issue than why swiggy giving an option for order for a friend/family?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

I have Swiggy one and shared with many friends, assuming that can be the reason.

Just because they're allowing orders to be placed for multiple addresses doesn't mean you can do the same for tens of friends. There's a limit to everything (even if they don't mention explicitly)

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
They disable my swiggy partner account. Saying that i have done self order abuse when I asked proof they said I have done coupon abuse. Customers used coupon on my restaurant as t different locations and they blocked my 5000 . Disabled my restaurant. If someone is up with fighting with this guys I'm in for it. Inki So called Dadagiri is just increasing, it's like sbka number ayega better come together and fight against this
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They have failed to reactivate my account, same reply that it will take 24-48hours, everytime.

Shall I file a complaint in Consumer Court? Or Shall I ask them for the reason of blocking my account first?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

You can approach the RBI Ombudsman if Swiggy fails to refund the Wallet balance. High chance that it will go in your favor. 

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My account is activated again.

They mentioned it was a technical error. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Swiss Account blocked ??? scream

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sar Mera account block list kar di gai hai please sir please meri ID Open kar dijiye main bahut Pareshan hun Sar deliver market hone ke Karan meri ID black list kar di hai please Open kar dijiye meri id hai main swiggy se mafi manta hun Ki aage se main kabhi bhi galti se bhi Galti Nahin Karunga sar please Sar aapki Badi kripya Hogi ...

City delhi . Joining 2 much

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied
Hi brother .. here we only discuss.. for more help you can contact swiggy customer care..
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Id 210**** deactivate please open the my id sir🙏🙏🙏plz sir help me

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Swiggy suspended my account permanently. And not giving any proper reason for this. I have 541 in Swiggy money account and purchase membership worth 3000. Please help dimers what step can I take against them

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Open account kijiye sir 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Account temporary disable

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

My swiggy account blocked they are not saying about the reason. Saying due to multiple violations. I did nothing. I not even shared id to anyone. I placed orders for my friends that's it. Refunds also very less

Any way to unblock. Blocked almost 6 months ago

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My id black Sir opp my id sir

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sweeg black I'd ko unblock karna hai 😔🥲🥲

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I D  13411129

replyuser
Click here to reply