Hot Deal

Suggestions required in pursuing legal course of action against the fraudster @Dealmaker411 (420)

355°
Helpful
narayana1dd249

In continuation to my earlier thread, https://www.desidime.com/discussions/fraudster...., he is supposed to return my amount by 15.10.24 morning at the most, today is 21.10.24 still no payment. So, I would like to pursue legal course of action the fraudster @DealMaker411. His payment handle Piyushm77@fifederal.

Inputs are requested from members who already pursued any such earlier or recently.

I am alerting the @admin  too regarding the same.

Brief recall of the issue. I bought 10k * 1 flipkart gv from him on 09.10.24 and while buying I informed and asked him too about my delayed usage of gv. (screenshot attached).

And later on 13.10.24, I bought 5k * 2 fk gvs from him and when I tried to redeem them, they are found to be not gvs at all, just random numbers suffixed to 6000. Then I got suspicious about the fraudster and checked the earlier i.e. 9.10.24 bought 10k * 1 gv, that gv was already added to some flipkart account and started partially redeeming too on 10.10.24 i.e. immediately a day after selling to me as per quicksilver.

That means, the fraudster is selling some random numbers as gvs and even if those are truly gvs, he himself use up those gvs later or sell the same gv to multiple buyers.

In chat as well as in my earlier thread, he assured the payment by 15.10.24 morning (https://www.desidime.com/discussions/fraudster-...) but that was never happening. So taking these coercive legal steps as last resort and hence, requesting inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Top Comments
Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Anything funny @four , help me understand, i also want to laugh.
Also do u remember this is this ur 100th id or u crossed that number as well?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@kartikxxx Nope, nothing funny.
I have fat fingers and 🔥 and 😆 reactions are next to each other.

No option to change now.

Although if i see the word 'zingoy' in this saga, then I have a hunch that things will not resolve without someone loosing time, hair.

and to @DealMaker411 if you really refunded him the funds for the previous issues and posted all that gyaan or 'i am mister clean' post.. then I feel sorry for you.

Who wastes this much time on the dumb side of the internet.
You could have simply let narayana1dd249 go through the hassles of litigation first.

Economy would have got a boost. Hiring lawyers, paying salaries or remuneration of the cops, investigators, judges .. all these things give impetus (to the economy).,

As @piyush2251 mentioned above, the buyers should get Limited time to verify things. If they get time from sat yug to kali yug.. then who can do what after N billion years of trade.
40 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

stephen-colbert-popcorn

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Kuch bolunga toh vivaad ho jayga.

Tr- if I say something, there will be arguments.

That's why no comments from my side.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I need some inputs especially that based on the usage history in quicksilver, can we trace the buyer i.e. to whom this fraudster @DealMaker411 sold the same gv.

View 1 more reply
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

U came came to know after 5 days, that voucher is invalid?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bought in Second transaction- 5k * 2 vouchers invalidity i.e. his scamming activity of selling some random vague numbers as gvs, i came to know on the very night i bought those i.e. on 13.10.24. That alerted me to check the 09.10.24 done first transaction 10k * 1 gv. Simultaneously or after selling to me, he sold the same gv to someone else and one of those multiple buyers is redeeming gradually, as per usage history.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what is the disputed amount ? unless it is atleast in a few lacs i doubt anything would happen

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Never run behind unrealistic discount. I have traded with you multiple times with no issues from either end. But nowadays you are expecting a very high discount

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I whenever sell any gv I told the buyer to check and confirm because I don't want hassel after few days. Although never faced any issue but I prefer if the buyer is adding the gift card in their account.

Link Copied

As per the old thread, what i understood is, he refund u for 10k and for another 10k the refund is pending due to issue pending at zingoy.

Did i understand it right?

Link Copied

Anything funny @four , help me understand, i also want to laugh.
Also do u remember this is this ur 100th id or u crossed that number as well?

View 17 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro don't mind but Itna advance me gv lene ki koi khaas wajah? And if you wanted to accumulate then you should have added them in your account and used them later.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kartikxxx sir, if you permit, then I would reach to this post by sab21 (I do want to give a reaction/like to it).
View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

2% Par Lekar 5% Pr Sell Karne Walo K Sath Aisa Hi Hota Hai Jaisa @DealMaker411 Ke Sath Huva...Khud Ke Source Se Buy Kar Karna Phir Sell Karna Hi Uttam Hai.

@narayana1dd249 Bhai Next Time Jab Bhi Kisi Bande Se Deal Karo To WhatsApp/DD  Pr GV Buy Karne Ki Jagah Mail Pr GV Wala Mail Forward Karwana...Uske Baad Agar Banda Trusted Lage To WhatsApp/DD Pr Trade Karna.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Last warning warningto @DealMaker411

......FBI, CBI, IB, ED ...on their way to arrest him wink

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i suggest all newbies ( or even veterans for that matter) to have some trusted member ( like me ) to escrow the transaction

charges would be minimal like 1 - 3 percent of the overall transaction but still better than getting scammed 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
In gvs particularly when the buyer like me buy now and use later cases, the escrow method can't be effective that much. 
View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply