Purchasing Ather 450x from Flipkart

69°
Deal Newbie
nam123

I am planning on purchasing Ather 450x 3.7kwh with Pro pack. From Flipkart. I’m getting the scooter for ₹1,57,000 (including card discounts) which is approximately ₹25k-30k less that what the showroom’s are quoting. Can anyone share their experiences if they have bought this scooter from Flipkart. And am I getting a good deal or am I missing something.

Note:- I am already aware that Flipkart doesn’t deliver the scooter itself it is just booking and I need to pick it up from the showroom myself but that’s the case even when I’m buying directly from showroom.

Also Flipkart allows me to pay using Credit card without any extra charges while the showroom is asking for 2.5% extra if I pay using card.

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

RTO & Insurance charges will be extra

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes only ₹660 on Flipkart. I already included that in my cost which i mentioned above.

View 1 more reply
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
bro take petrol vehicles
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coordinate with the showroom as well regarding your purchase from Flipkart. See what's their take on that apart from pricing. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I did book from Flipkart and got delivery from showroom but it's vida.

Additional cost was RTO and some administrative charges plus accessories if you want. Approx. 5K extra i think. I took insurance on my own and shared it to showroom for RTO registration.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take petrol bike.

replyuser
Click here to reply