Hot Deal

Personal data SALE @150 rs (including contact no -Address -recent moves)

402°
Deal Lieutenant
jioanupt

It's getting worse each day.... Receiving spam calls to dodging frauds -to harrasment.... On top of this compliance & Legal process to sort this out is muddled with red tape 

Now how could one be assured of our data out their I  public

This is horrifying to say the least 

Kindly dimers help me put a strategy to counter this menace 

https://m.economictimes.com/tech/technology/eve...

Top Comments
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

dimers do not fear this, they are giving kyc details on daily new apps for 1-2% cc cashback 

38 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@muthal

Link Copied

dimers do not fear this, they are giving kyc details on daily new apps for 1-2% cc cashback 

Link Copied

That's really underbelly but long term implications for just 1-2% is unseen and needs a warning sign on every such post if not openly restrictive 

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

ah well its the new norm xD

best is use one phone number for public visibility and one number for private things:) that way you will know in which number you are getting calls on for what purpose 

you can't stop this data stealing when we need freebie stuffs we give phone number everywhere

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

sealing

or selling
View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This problem is the most unacknowledge problem.

Everyone knows it.

Talks about it.

Had/have/has solution to it.

Still problem is unresolved.

When you have huge population, these pitty crimes(considered pitty) aren't addressed on priority.

Link Copied

But the real toll for this is still unpaid in present... Don't know what's in store for future say sone stolen data may be used till years to nudge - budge -harass- blackmail etc.... 

View 11 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Personal data is a joke! Dont panic. Most of the activity a person is doing is traceable,  if agency wants you they can reach in few hours. Stop here and start to adjust in this new digital era. Cctv, satellites, degital footprints, mobile number, gps , wifi, nearby devices, bluetooth, find my phone, and so on and on and on you can not stop it. The only way is to learn to live with it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In past 3 days i got 7 spam calls claiming to be TRAI officials and warning me abt inactivating my mobile number in 2 hours if I don't act as per them. Spammers are working overtime it seems.. smile thanks to caller id software that already marked them as spam...

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Maybe the caller id software is also stealing and selling your data

Btw which caller id Software do u use?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ye data mujhe kyu nhi milta 😀

Link Copied

To get it at such rates you have to spend lakhs if not more.... If you're ready to spend I can engage with a broker although you can find it yourself but I can get some data brokerage 🤣😛

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

"data is the new gold, without our permission, it gets sol., and for the spammers, we need to be cold"

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Once a legend said

Mithaai ki dukaan pe le jaunga 200 me bik jaayega

Link Copied

If I need any dimers personal data...can you get it for me? I will pay tip as well

Link Copied

Yes but only deal in bulk is what brokers say..... I can get you in touch with them get some data brokerage for me 🤣😛

And By bulk I mean couple of lakhs to start with 🤣

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Do not worry guys ...if everyone of 100 billion people gives up data...they will need some more  people to call up so Many people... so more employment 

replyuser
Click here to reply