[MobiKwik] Get 125 CB + Withdraw to Bank on 20K CC Bill payment

244°
Finance Mentor
Agni007

If you still haven't paid the first CC bill of the month through MobiKwik, then the following coupons available for you:
(reported to work on any payment modes)

1. PAKKACB 50 CB on min payment of 12.5K OR 2. GRAB1CCBP 50 CB on min payment of 10K

NEXT, Use FLAT75 (valid till 09-04-23)  on min payment of 10K

So, now you have 125 as MK wallet balance after CB is credited. These can be used for recharges only...

Now that RuPay Platinum DC 20% offer is on bill payments/recharges, most are likely to shift to Amazon Pay...
[ Read more on Rupay Amazon bill pay thread ]

So, we need to withdraw this 125 CB to bank... Follow this:

- Click top-right  icon on MK app, scroll and select Zip Black card (F)KYC needed and copy details.

- Use this card to load money to paytm using uber app, then you can withdraw to bank for Free...

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Paid 171rs in credit card using mobikwik wallet for 2rs charge

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
where and why?
View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

For black rupay card we need to open MobiKwiK zip right ??

Link Copied

No, card balance linked to wallet now... but I guess you need (F)KYC.

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Oh bro i wish i had seen your post before 😢 

Thought FLAT75 is also for 1st txn only so used it up first n now other coupons disqualified 😥

+🔥 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Other coupon pakkacb valued at 40p where cheq gives 50p. MK is for one card user only as cheq doesnt support one card

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Cheq is a new entrant, MK has a history of 10+ years and is one of the pioneers of popularizing online recharge and payment in India (I agree it has it's fair share of bugs and issues with honouring offer but it has really improved a lot recently).

I daily find lots of threads here saying cheq payments failed, not credited or not yet refunded etc... Points devaluation of cheq has been very very fast considering its period of existence...

Also, HDFC and onecard  payments can also be done in MK (HDFC billpay doesn't allow) too. Every payment portal has it's fair share of issues, so we use the ones when we get good offers etc. @neel648

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s allowing only 2.5k to be loaded without charge?

Any workaround?

Link Copied
This topic has nothing to do with mobikwik wallet loading....
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Off-topic: Last month I had paid 10k and 5k Axis MZ CC bill on Mobikwik via HDFC  DC but received no points. The card is Easy Shop, Visa Platinum/Titanium and in the HDFC app it's mentioned as Visa Rewards card. Is this variant ineligible for the  1% cashback offer? 

Link Copied

Rewards card has a completely different rewards program and is currently not issued anymore... so not sure, maybe you can try to find someone who has it and discuss. Personally, I don't think it is eligible or gives such cb through MK. @LIMBO

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Some folks had mentioned that they received points by paying HDFC bill in Mobikwik since it's not possible to pay it via HDFC Bill pay. I will pay HDFC CC bill via HDFC Bill Pay which should clear this up. 

replyuser
Click here to reply