Hot Deal

Man wins ₹3 lakh CRED jackpot, company offers him ₹1,000 citing glitch

401°
Deal Cadet
my_trendytip...
So dimers, came to know about such incident. Further, I never heard someone won big in a cred.
This is first time I got to see and alas company revoked citing technical glitch.
How this companies making fool to people by offering fake offers.

Anybody ever won something big in cred? Screenshot20240909114947inshorts
36 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

i won 1 ruppe for paying 10k bill once  😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
That's what we are getting by trading our finacial data joy
View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Must stop using this kinda apps

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

For the looks of it CRED is on the verge of collapse soon because i can't see any way for them to become profitable in coming years

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Yes, cause of lots of such apps in the market and they are unable to retain customers. There are other many apps which also face same situations. 
View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

IMG20240909141522
Link Copied

none i suppose

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

uninstall cred. pay your cc bills by bbps of any bank like sbi unipay etc,

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

45r346t3

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yet another guy has raised complaint, so I guess it was a bug as two guys won and both given 1000 compensation.

The reward rate is atrocious but with so many cards in portfolio, it is the best app for reminder and have been using it since its inception. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
With the amount of your actual financial data they take, there are far better apps that can do the same with much more privacy. They're not heavily marketed, so nobody knows.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So this is a deal for you?

Deal Detective Deal Detective
Link Copied

joy joy joy joy

Bhai  but its  hot deals  section  , and  its  news  , so should be in  discussion  section .

Deal Detective Deal Detective
Link Copied

Kindly  ask admins  to move

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jumlas rule the country

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Admin bhai, please move kar do, don't know much about the usage of dd grin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Many would have won, so from company side fulfilling rewards would be difficult.

That too priced in lacks.

Here Amazon is cancelling chillar orders without compensation and explanation..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Several users who believed they had won fintech company CRED's coveted Friday Jackpot were left frustrated and disillusioned after the platform abruptly cancelled their winnings, citing a technical "bug" as the reason. The issue came to light when users took to X to voice their concerns and displeasure, detailing how they were informed of their wins, only to have them retracted hours later.

Read on....

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/cred-s...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

CRED has always been a fraud. Even their business model is a flop. They claimed they would have the data of the top 1% spenders in the country, but instead they have the dregs who stay on for the chillar cash backs. 

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Kunal chor Shah

Link Copied

going its way to bankruptcy

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied
Man Wins Rs 3.25 Lakh Jackpot on CRED, Company Hands Him Rs 1K Blaming ‘Technical Glitch’
Curated By: Arfa Javaid

News18.com
https://www.news18.com/amp/viral/man-wins-rs-3-...
Last Updated: September 10, 2024, 15:31 IST

A CRED user won a MacBook, iPad, AirPods Max and TUMI bag worth Rs 3.25 lakh but his jackpot was cancelled by the Bengaluru-based company owned by Kunal Shah

A man played CRED’s Friday jackpot and won a MacBook, iPad, AirPods Max and a TUMI bag worth Rs 3.25 lakh. The company asked him to fill in his PAN details so that the TDS on the jackpot can be paid. But his happiness was short lived as the company cancelled the jackpot blaming “technical glitch". The CRED user shared the incident on social media and tagged the Bengaluru-based company’s founder Kunal Shah.

“Even though I usually do not fall for the CRED jackpots, but yesterday I just played the Friday jackpot without having any hope of getting anything meaningful. But I scored the JACKPOT and it wasn’t a small one. It included a Macbook, Ipad, Airpods Max and a TUMI bag worth INR 3.25L," wrote CRED user Aviral Sangal on X (formerly known as Twitter).

https://x.com/sangalaviral/status/1832301959375...20240911175805
https://www.news18.com/amp/viral/man-wins-rs-3-...
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Ye ho chuka h , kuch naya sunaao pray🏻🫢

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haan bro, aur kitne log yehi same story post karenge bhagwan jaane relieved

Generous Generous
Link Copied

moye moye ho gaya

Link Copied

Post 1) - Man Wins Rs 3.25 Lakh Jackpot on CRED, Company Hands Him Rs 1K Blaming ‘Technical Glitch’ | DesiDime

Post 2) - CRED scraps MacBook, iPad jackpots worth lakhs for 200 users citing 'bug'. Outcry follows | DesiDime

Post 3) - Has anyone ever won and Credit Jackpot? | DesiDime

Post4 )- Man wins ₹3 lakh CRED jackpot, company offers him ₹1,000 citing glitch | DesiDime

Anyone else left to post same thing then Do it or else you will be left behind in the race 😂😂😂😂

4 Posts of same thing, same news

Link Copied
Cc: @quantum @admin
replyuser
Click here to reply