Hot Deal

Last day of the year 2023 and some life lessons learnt by me

841°
Investor Guru
bikidas2060

Okay, precisely at 16:05/31st Dec, 2023 I am writing this. I can't believe 2023 is gone just like that. I am sharing some points on life here.

It's never late to start but starting early has its own edge. And it is very difficult to compete with people who start early in their life.

Market never moves in a straight line. We foolishly try to find the reasons behind market actions. Man, that's pointless. E.g. A fly flew and a man drops dead. The fly might be a trigger to many things that might have some sort of contribution to the death of that man. The paramount thing is not the fly but the dead man. Similarly, market news etc are like that fly. In the end what matters is market has risen/fallen/remained indifferent. Couple of points one should remember,

• Price always tracks the respective moving averages. Because moving averages themselves derive their values from the price. So, if the price diverges from the moving average (20/50/100/200 whatever) then the price will have to come the moving average. It is not just a theory, it is a mathematical thing and does not need much explanation. Just pull a random chart and observe the last 10-20 years trend.
  • IPOs can be extremely volatile. Ex: Mufti. GMP was about 28%. The stock listed with negative gain. It gave around 10% gain by 2PM. But where is 28% GMP and where is negative listing gain? Things don't matchup, do they? If we talk about Nifty then Nifty had a gap up opening on 27th and the trend remained up for the rest of the day. Happy Forging  on the other hand listed on the same day and gave some listing gain. 
  • This point is also about IPOs. What is the best time to sell an IPO for listing gain? I have observed price becomes stable between 11AM~2PM. Ex: Tata Tech. It listed at 1.4k. Then it came down to 1.3k-ish. But see price became stable between the above time band. You please check charts of Motisons, Doms, Inox (anomaly), Cello, Flair (anomaly), Ask auto, Protean (anomaly), IRM, Valiantlab etc. 
  • Every fin instrument has its day.

Life is short and death is inevitable. The happiest day for us might be the worst day for some.

Life has its own way to lie to you to enhance your experience. E.g., we fondly remember our childhood, at least the most of us do. When, we revisit those places, where our childhood was spent, we touch those toys and books later in life we realize how minuscule those things were.  

The good ole' days were not that good. The current bad situation is not that bad either.

One incident does not spoil a life but a series of incidents do.

People, who are cruel to animals(unnecessary cruelty like pelting stones), are probably really bad people. It is a big red flag in one's character.

Suicidal people don't look suicidal at all. You will be surprised to see, how calm they are until their demise. Most of them have made peace with their circumstances. E.g. one saves a person from a railway track in the nick of time. We will expect that person breaks down in tears and thank his/her savior. But they will most probably attempt again and again. You can win over death several times but death needs to win just once. My own cousin tried to save a suicidal girl from a railway track. He succeeded. The girl tried it again. And this time both my cousin and that girl got hit by a speeding express. Both lost their lives in seconds. This might sound stupid and inhuman. But rescuers must look for their own safety too.

There are couple of modern sins in life that people need to avoid

• Sugar
  • Idyllic life
  • Wasting time, money and other resources
  • Credit card addiction 
  • Over exercise
  • Mindless supplement
  • Mindless medication

We see a lot of turn around stories. Most of them are damn right inspirational. But a lot of people don't ever recover from their fall. Entire generation become fallen/lost. 

Consent is important. 

Everyone wants honesty from others but they themselves aren't.

Good things don't come cheap. And if something is good and cheap then probably it is invaluable. You will understand its value only after it is gone from your life.😊😊😊

Top Comments
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Be Lightest of the Light ,& Darkest of the Dark . Be every single colour of the Rainbow . 

Experience every thing , the good , the bad , the better , the worst . Fall ,Rise , Break apart , Blossom .Be every single contrast , experience every suffering and every ounce of Happiness. 

Chand 🌙 🌝 bhi Poornima/Amavasya hota rehta hai , Phir hum kyu nahi . Acche / Bure ,we all belong to God . 

After all , we all are Spiritual beings having a Human experience 🙏

Generous Generous
Link Copied

If Honey is consumed instead of Sugar, will it be counted/ considered as 100% Sugar or No sugar at all or 50% Sugar ?
A person who consumes No Sugar at all and another person who only use pure Honey as alternative.
Will both be in the same position while in weight losing race ?

Investor Guru Investor Guru
Link Copied
@FlightTrainHotelVisa

It should be considered as 100% sugar. In fact Honey has more calories per weight than that of sugar. Honey has some health benefits but in the end it is a form of naturally occurring sugar. 

A person who consumes No Sugar at all and another person who only use pure Honey as alternative. Will both be in the same position while in weight losing race

The results are going to depend upon types of workout, diet, lifestyle and genetics. 🙂 Honey must be used very carefully if one is planning weight loss. 

@LIMBO

30 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

If Honey is consumed instead of Sugar, will it be counted/ considered as 100% Sugar or No sugar at all or 50% Sugar ?
A person who consumes No Sugar at all and another person who only use pure Honey as alternative.
Will both be in the same position while in weight losing race ?

View 3 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

🥹🥹miki babu beri beri shentimental🥺

Don't do suicide. ❌ ❌ Call 🤙 or msg  me before doing it. 📱

So that i can transfer all your belongings to my account 🥰

Consent and WILL is very necessary. Last time consent yes will no, lady hit me in some places very precious to me🤢🤢

Sometimes Not good but BEST things comes to us without any price. We just don't realise it 😊

Hope you all people get to experience new and joyes things in the coming year  2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣

Link Copied

Kya Panku bhoai . Saare good things come at a price. Somethings are so invaluable that you end up paying for it for the rest of your life. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 

Mobile number nai hai apka. Call karne balance bhi nai hai. ₹700-800 lagenge bhai har 3-4 months me. Mobile number den aur 700-800 ki recharge ki prabandh karen. Kuch hua toh fati ganji, chaddi, half pant aapko mil jaega. ⛄🙏🙏🙏

Happy New Year. Protect your jewels this year. No means no. 🐒🐒🐒

View 3 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

There are couple of modern sins in life that people need to avoid

​Sugar

​Idyllic life

​Wasting time, money and other resources

​Credit card addiction 

​Over exercise

​Mindless supplement

​Mindless medication

Deal Detective Deal Detective
Link Copied

Always  try  to  come  out  of the   digital   world  for  some  time atleast   once  in a week or  fortnight. ( friends   , followers  , Shopping ,  liesure , gaming  , entertainment  , google  baba , and much more ).

The Real world  , feelings  , emotions , relations , knowledge  , debates , exchange of just a simple hi   hello ,  care  , concerm , availability,  truthfulness      etc are totally  differnt

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Digital duniya ne to hum logo ki life ka bahut kuch part cheen liye hai, agar hum log daily screen times count karein aur fir usko 365 days mein multiply karein to pata chalega ki how many precious years of our lives we lost to digital duniya

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

an article which will evolve mixed reactions ,

sad to hear about your cousin and the girl

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Be Lightest of the Light ,& Darkest of the Dark . Be every single colour of the Rainbow . 

Experience every thing , the good , the bad , the better , the worst . Fall ,Rise , Break apart , Blossom .Be every single contrast , experience every suffering and every ounce of Happiness. 

Chand 🌙 🌝 bhi Poornima/Amavasya hota rehta hai , Phir hum kyu nahi . Acche / Bure ,we all belong to God . 

After all , we all are Spiritual beings having a Human experience 🙏

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 are couple of modern sins in life that people need to avoid
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦾ Sugar
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦿ Idyllic life
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦾ Wasting time, money and other resources
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦿ Credit card addiction
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦾ Over exercise
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦿ Mindless supplement ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⦾ Mindless medication
urmila.contact wrote:
Will both be in the same position while in weight losing race?
If I may hazard a guess,
in the context (meant by biki bhai) it was "𝐫⃨𝐞⃨𝐟⃨𝐢⃨𝐧⃨𝐞⃨𝐝⃨" sugar.

Evolution (for those who want to believe in the concept) did NOT prepare our physiology to be COMPLETELY at ease with whatever we are putting it through.
(By evolution‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏I do not necessarily mean the type propagated by the likes of Charles Darwin. But more generally about how we evolve.)

The more complex that some of our foods are, usually more circuitous the process or processes for our bodies to process it.

Blood glucose level would go up even if one consumes a chapati/ phulka/ roti or bread.

Refined sugars however, by their very nature, pass through the system 'in a jiffy' and with almost negligible processing required.

Also, (being refined) most of what is consumed is completely converted/ absorbed by the body/ blood.

Thusly, there usually is an almost immediate 'spike' in blood glucose after consuming refined (processed) sugar.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⁍ Compare that to the 'sugars' in fruits, there is less concentration and more processing involved, after consuming them.
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎⁌ The glycemic index of (raw, unprocessed) honey is almost as high as the (crystalline) refined sugar that we have.
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎‏‏◙ Thusly, someone with medical conditions like 'Type 2 Diabetes' would have to be just as cautious in their consumption of honey.
It too contains simple sugars in high concentration after-all.

As for your 'weigh loss race' query,
it might seem innocuous
but the nuances are MUCH MORE layered than a close-ended (yes/ no) answer.

Like I already mentioned,
it would help to have some understanding of concepts like
glycemic index.

And even for the same person, consuming crystalline (refined) sugar versus honey, multitudinous factors would come into play.

Each individual has a different constitution (तासीर/ 𝘵𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘳), but generally speaking, ceteris paribus honey too would have similar effects as human made refined sugars, in the context of how it aides in gaining weight/ fats.
Honey does differ from the human-made (crystalline) refined sugar, in that, unlike the latter which does not contain any vitamins and minerals
(raw, unprocessed) honey does contain potassium, zinc, calcium and so on.
Honey also contains antioxidants and vitamins (for example: vitamin C). Although none of these add up to that significant a quantity as required by us on a daily basis.
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

ram naam satya hai

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bro using desidime as his diary 

i dont want you to lose this page so here is the backup incase dasidime dies sooner or later

archive.ph/xMb3H

yeah-bwoi-grin1

Link Copied

Wood field bhai jindabad 

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Only thing is * Times have changed for sure*. Ppl have no time to appreciate birth or death but has worlds time for enjoyment. Lazyness crept to our lives.

So rest of things follow automatically.

Very happy new year to those who continued their regular schedules today as well. You honey-bees are my inspiration.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I could not understand what to do with my life after reading this post. Probably I am too dumb

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

plus1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

One incident does not spoil a life but a series of incidents do. 👑

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good thread!!

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Good post biki bhai bas isi type ke post Kiya Karo