Hot Deal

It's confirmed - Closed kotak 811 now can be reactivated

1331°
Comrade
stoptomove
Closed kotak 811 limited kyc accounts can be reactivated again. May be a bug or user specific or its official.

So dimers go for it and have a zero balance lifetime kotak 811 account.

Steps:

1. Download kotak 811 application or open through web
  2. Open a new account
  3. Enter your mobile number and mail addresss (OTP)
  4. Enter your pan card and aadhar number
  5. Now confirm details
  6. Upload photo of pan card, selfie, photo of signature
  7. Go for video kyc
  8. After successful vkyc your account details will be SMS mailed to you.

Enjoy

Note while selecting multiple options avoide physical debit Card selection to avoid chargs. Select minimum options.

Special Thanks @Ash-D @MrThanos

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
185 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

After having 811 account for few months with hardly any balance, I got a call from cc or may be 3rd party MRs about credit card offering. I told them I don't mind getting kotak cc if and only if it's ltf to which speaker declined or refused.

By the end of the day, they again called and offered kotak zen cc as ltf to complete their sells target 🤣🤣🤣. And i indeed got the card which i really didn't believe while talking with them.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Giving option to reactivate same accounts with expired kyc is good move by kotak. Its surprising they woke up so late.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Video KYC is just for time pass , anyways you have to go kotak bank to re activate i faced this in Hyderabad

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
It happens some times due to some vkyc policies. My vkyc was smoothly done. Agent was not able to capture my pan card photo still he managed to compare it with my uploaded pan image and allowed.
View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After uploading all documents and verifying all mandatory checkboxes, the page gets stuck on loading.

It asked for location access and I allowed it, after which it's not moving forward.

Tried multiple times on different days, still not working.

I'm trying from web (chrome browser), app is not even opening.

Can someone please help here.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It's actually Live . I too activated it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks. Managed to reactivate 4 year old closed account (closed earlier due to stupid reason: aadhar pan name mismatch)

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hello All.

Its a working Trick..and one of the users have informed that he confirmed it with KOTAK representatives.

Below is the process and timelines for closed non ktc accounts (  My experience in reopening by the Post from @stoptomove , Thanks mate)

1.Open Kotak application and register as a normal user.

2. Everything will be like normal process

Once the Vkyc is done you can able to open your account ( wont see any info about you account)

3. After sucessful Vkyc on the same day night after 00:00 hrs login to your account 

Your CRN # will be the old CRN number only but will have a different account number.

5. After 00:00 hrs you can able to see the account details and crn number thats it.

6. Next day ie after 48hrs or 2nd Nite at 00:00hrs your account will be activated and can able to do all transactions.

Note :  Here your Virtual debit card wont show in your account.

7. After 3days ie 72hrs your Virtual debit card wil be activated and you can able to do all UPI activities .

This is the entire account reopening process.

Once again Thanks to @stoptomove

Special Mention to @MrThanos and @Ash-D

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there any way I can open kotak 811 account, if i already have kotak savings account? My intention was to have separate zero balance account day to day transactions, and close my existing digibank account as the mab requirement is increasing to 10k.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
R u getting any error when you try to open a 811 account?
View 2 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Is something special coming!

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the Bank systems will be undergoing a maintenance activity on August 23, 2023 from 01.00 AM to 03.30 AM (IST).

During this time, below mentioned services on your Kotak Bank Debit/ Spendz Card will be temporarily unavailable:

ATM, POS, ECOM, QR, Payment Tokenization, Cardless cash withdrawal, PIN authentication & PIN generation, Blocking or unblocking of card, Card Controls - Transaction amount limit modification & Activation or Deactivation.

We regret the inconvenience it may cause to you.

Warm regards,

Kotak Mahindra Bank

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Nothing it's just periodic maintenance
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I created a new account, how long does it take to get virtual debit card?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
3 to 5 days will be enough after vkyc
View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Are they reactivating with same old account number or they are opening new acc

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Crn is same
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 'Succesful Account Opening' message; tried logging in and it's saying Acc. is blocked? Tried logging on Kotak Net banking, it's saying I need to visit nearest Kotak branch

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Wait for some time, it will allow..process takes some time . Net banking will work after debit card activated
View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Video kyc done 24 hrs before. Still showing your CRN is blocked.

Though i have received 2-3  mails like welcome to kotak,etc.
@stoptomove please guide.....

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Kotak system is very slow. Wait for some time. My mobile number is updated in kotak 811 but when trying to apply credit card old mobile number is auto filled and no option tochange it. It's being a month now. sweat
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kotak League Rupay CC Approved but Limit is Low 50K

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Visa or rupay
View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Screenshot20240202112201

replyuser
Click here to reply