How to increase CIBIL score (above 790)?

144°
Coupon Baba
KingRocks

As per the below CIBIL report, it falls under "Good" range.

While others factors are Excellent. How to make "Credit Mix" excellent? Any suggestions?

IMG20240104215612

Screenshot2024-01-04-21-49-18-324336b74596784d9a2aa81f87c2016f50

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Stop obsessing over credit score. 783 is an excellent score top 10% in the country.

The only way to increase credit mix is to get new loan products, who wants that headache? Do you really want to take out a new loan and pay the interest on it just to get your score up? even that doesn't happen immediately.

Credit score is supposed to help you get credit/loan easily. You shouldn't take new loans to get better score.

If you really want to, home loans, personal loans, vehicle loans, overdrafts are some of the loan products that increase credit mix.

Not worth it.

12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Sab moh maya hai

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

Baat to sahi hai 🥲

Link Copied

Screenshot20240105-083833

My credit score

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied
This is CRIF not Cibil.
View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Stop obsessing over credit score. 783 is an excellent score top 10% in the country.

The only way to increase credit mix is to get new loan products, who wants that headache? Do you really want to take out a new loan and pay the interest on it just to get your score up? even that doesn't happen immediately.

Credit score is supposed to help you get credit/loan easily. You shouldn't take new loans to get better score.

If you really want to, home loans, personal loans, vehicle loans, overdrafts are some of the loan products that increase credit mix.

Not worth it.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Stopping new inquiries for over a year made my score go from 780 range to stable 790+, other factors remaining almost consistent...

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Padhai karo😊

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There are a lot of factors that affect your score... How far back does your credit history go. How much are the outstanding loans. How recent are your loans, How many credit accounts are active, etc.

It's not worth worrying about your credit score that much. Just keep paying off the loans on time and don't apply for many credit products and you should be fine.

I have 8 active credit products - 7 credit card accounts (2 of these are credit cards that have expired 4-5 years back but the accounts are still active and contributing to my positive payment history) and 1 home loan and I have a score of 804. When I took the home loan 2 years back it went to 780s and after few months went back above 800.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

what does it mean that the card is expired but the account is active?

why is the credit account still active?

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply