Hot Deal

Govt plans to sell BPCL, Concor, Air India by March 2020

907°
Deal Major
desiman

Govt plans to sell BPCL, Concor, Air India by March 2020

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/govt-pl...

hushed
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BPCL employees shouting now, chowkidar chowk hai.

These are PPL who voted for #new father of nation#

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Sharabi ko jab nashe ke lat lag jaaye aur paise na ho to ghar ka saaman bech ke ki apni pyaas bujhata hai. Ek ek karke. Is post ka upar diye gaye post koi sambandh nahi hai.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Kahan the ye jab bank merger aur privatization ho raha tha.

Apni pe aayi to support chahiye.

Same goes for pmc customer.

141 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Well…I have not yet earned enough cashback to think about buying these …. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

You are a step ahead of rest of us.
We are still in the stage of “thinking of thinking to buy those” , where as you are a step above in “thinking to buy those” open_mouth joy

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Kahan the ye jab bank merger aur privatization ho raha tha.

Apni pe aayi to support chahiye.

Same goes for pmc customer.

View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ambani & Adani will become even more rich after this sellout..

Btw did anyone read the news about Adani has become 3 times richer than he was in 2014. Jai Ho NDA sarkar!!

Generous Generous
Link Copied

One Ambani became bankrupt under NDA. The other Ambani became rich under Congress. Stupid people.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No wonder.. govt itself will going to sell themselves one fine day.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Government is already sold.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Sharabi ko jab nashe ke lat lag jaaye aur paise na ho to ghar ka saaman bech ke ki apni pyaas bujhata hai. Ek ek karke. Is post ka upar diye gaye post koi sambandh nahi hai.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Damn joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The Modi’s biggest strength is Media and Chatukars. Unless and until those gets rough treatment by public..yea Aisa hai chalega..ek ek voice Ko bhakt dabaa dete hai easily… But these bootlickers will fall if responded by public in groups. Nahin toh ye normal public Ko bhi Congressi, Pakistani certified kar denge which they are still successful in declaring.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Namazis are too funny with their propaganda with no basis in reality.

View 22 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good move. I have become numb from all these government free loaders. They ask for commission and bribe to do anything and everything. If a innocent person dont agree to pay under the table then his work/file will remain there for years.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

librandu libtard anti National
go to Pakistan

all this is coming your way

Critic Critic
Link Copied

From Doctorate to Chai wala. What better could happen anyway.

Link Copied

….
A leopard cannot change its spots….Our PM is uneducated and unreasoned….He will sell the whole country if needed be to earn some publicity….

Link Copied

PM Modi does everything with his own decision. He do not have MADAM JI behind him to windup and give command. He is also not not a mute PM like our past leader…. who acted like a mute and allowed all those scams to happen infront of his eyes.

Note: I guess few people are so depend on commission of past government scams and loot that they are not able to digest people decision. PM is going to stay here whether you like it or not. He is Here and will stay here.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

….is there anyone here who is waiting for modi’s pet dialogue….

….mein -—- ko dil se maaf nahi karunga…..i mean chinmanand ke liye?….

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Why you did not used Italic ?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Why all bhakts belong to Modi only?
Have you ever come across with any Rahul Gandhi Bhakt? laughing

Generous Generous
Link Copied
They are called as chamchas or namazis.
Generous Generous
Link Copied
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki...kt A usually Hindu devotee or follower; a religious disciple Since only the derogatory terms is your urban slang, guess you're a namazi as well.
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

you are trying to bring religion where it has nothing to do with , no reference made to directly or indirectly.

this is exactly what the definition given in Urban dictionary.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

…i believe our parents or grandparents must have voted for congress once in their lives….so by bhakts defination everyone is namazi….hahaha….

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Everyone wants BSNL to shut down.
They don’t even have 2G signals in the middle of metro cities, but have tons of useless people in offices who always asked for bribes all these years until competition came around.
I paid 2000rs in unneeded costs cuz they forced me to buy their phone and didn’t want to use my 3-4 landline phones which were perfect for the connection and already in home.

View 9 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

The way people still defending him! :slowclaps:

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

those who are fighting here please do comment on the frauds committed by private companies too – HDIL, ILFS, thomas cook, cox kings etc etc

yeh thread be bhi nazar daalo

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Link Copied

File case and send them to jail. Atleast government wont be forced to infuse taxpayers money (aka my money) to these government companies and keep crediting free loaders salary on time.

View 3 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

join the deshbhakt telegram group

for discussion on various issues backed by facts and official reports.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Funny that these self centred, opportunists morons, who are benefiting from this ‘insanely corrupt government’, don’t take lessons from history. Read some history, please. You’ll be the first in line to be backstabbed. All these black money you have now, you have been given, you won’t be able to save much of it after few years. Because you’ll fight court cases and all later, and some of the weak ones will go in jail, that’s inevitable, like it or not, that will happen.

People in this nation are foolish like a 2 year old baby. That’s why they reelected that gutter trash again. Apparently, it’s easy to fool people when they are already fooling themselves. And to fool these already foolish people, what you need most? A big, loud, lying and deceptive mouth. And who has it best? None other than our yoga clown, and his assorted company of goons of course.

A wise man only opens his mouth when needed. At the same time empty vessels make the most noise. It’s all so textbook. I pity the people. They choose to be mentally blind. Yet one fundamental fact is forgotten. You can’t fool someone for ever. All these lying, deceptions will be exposed, sooner or later. You can’t suppress the truth, no one ever could, no one ever will.

Good luck.

Link Copied

OK MR. perfect and smartest on planet earth, We indian citizen are fools, all of us are fools who do not know anything. you along with few others are chosen ones who are really wise and perfect. Glad you told us this point otherwise we would never know that. Many still do not know this, so how about printing billboards, hoardings and pamphlets and educate 100 crore people. You can even advertise it on internet and television. Otherwise we will vote for MODI in 2024 too.

View 15 more replies
Link Copied

1. I work for a Maharatna company at manager level..when I joined in 2001, there were 1.11 lakhs employee..and production was X…today in 2019, employee strength is 71000 and production is still X…just because old units were shut and new modernised facility came up…still if 30% manpower is cut…i.e. 21000 manpower removed then also nothing will get affected.
2. Our company has employee cost of close to 23% of total turnover…our competitors have 7%, 3% like that…
3. I want privatisation to happen as it is going to happen some day or other…
4. But the fact is we have to control our population as fast as we can otherwise people will remain jobless

5. Where I work is a state capital and by looking at the daily newspaper one can easily say that 95% of criminal activity is committed by only one class of people rather one religion
6. People who are saying that bjp govt is not helping BSNL to revive…I would say BSNL doesn’t deserve revival… As no consumer wants BSNL service
7. Also there is no need to provide reservation to descendants of person who has been provided reservation in their jobs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

These bootlickers will always bring congis,pakis, religion,past,nationalism etc..enough to fall for it. If they still argues with past things then answer in their own tone (Like BJP ministers do when asked some tough q…their answr is Jai Shree Ram.)

#Instead keep questioning CURRENT govt for MESS they made (which is genuine)#

Most of media is now don’t even pretend to be unbiased. They will also bend if common ppl start asking que at every possible forum.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

To save his face in elections, he didn’t even let army to accept that we shot our own helicopter. 5 dead but who cares pensive inko nationalism se koi Lena dena nahi hai. Nationalism is tool for them to harass minorities

Link Copied

#kaaleDinAaneWaleHai
This government actually need money to fund their subsidiaries first they took huge sum from RBI and now this. No common Indian will know the reality if they keep watching TV news channels(Entertainment channels now)

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Fun FACT: Every government takes money from the RBI and this was not a huge one by previous standards adopted by Congress.

Maybe you should stop watching the news channels since most of them are controlled by Congress and its friends.

View 33 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

time for shift to politics section @admin pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

(aot) Essar sold to Roseneft for 78000 Crs
Essar Assets
One Refinery
3000 Retail out let’s
One Port
While BPCL is being sold at 65000Cr
BPCL assets
Four Refineries
11000 outlets
100 Depots
100 LPG plants
Annual profit 12000 + Cr
Market valve is 7+ lakh Cr !
Any Scam ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nothing like that.
Government has too many oil companies and they don’t compete with each other.
How many years do you think oil will be the only fuel for transport?
Already European governments are going all out for Electric Vehicles adoption.
Tesla already appears in the top 10 sellers with its Model 3 in various countries. Tesla also opened its patents for anyone to make an electric car. Porshe, Volkwagen are getting into the game.
With its factory in China churning out cars and doubling Tesla’s capacity, other companies will join in to not lose marketshare and new electric manufacturers will rise up. How long before cheaper Chinese EVs wreak havoc around the world?
Oil fields will never dry up because EVs have appeared. There will be a bloodbath in the next 20 years among oil companies.
This is a good move to disinvest while its still giving healthy profits of 10k crore per year. After 10 years, most of these oil PSUs will be hard-pressed to find buyers.

replyuser
Click here to reply