For Jinnah Portrait Hanging Since 1938, Hindutva Activists Attack AMU Students

64°
Blogger
Mirror

see the headline of best media house of these modi haters -

Scores of students at Aligarh Muslim University were injured Wednesday afternoon after armed activists from the Hindu Yuva Vahini descended on the campus with police backing to violently demand that a portrait of Mohammad Ali Jinnah

https://thewire.in/education/for-jinnah-portrai...

………….

jinnah is father of these people . shameless anti-nationalist . then they say don’t call us anti-national . this wire only trying to distorting fact and abusing UP police and those people who protested on jinnah pic .

see the loyalty of these people towards jinnnah .

they daily post news on what deb said , but magically hid news like bengal election , jinnah portrait etc . and media house like wire only blame people who want jinnah portrait down . same they did in JNU case .

10 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

and why AMU worship jinnah ? any specific reason ?

few days back they were having issue when RSS said , there should be shakha in AMU .. later VC denied this demand .

but Jinnah is ok for them ?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

What seems to be the problem in hanging that portrait?

View 2 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/516265/medium/4956424DcVVp1JU8AAOux3.jpg?1525456067

people protesting in favor of jinnah – innocent students
people protesting against jinnah – hindu saffron terrorist

while the same people say terrorism has no religion , but protesting against pakistani father is hindu terrorism ..

…………

few people saying gandhi also respected in pakistan .

Idiots don’t know Gandhi never did differentiate between any religion and Gandhi fulfilled jinnah partition wish and given equal resources and money to pakistan at time of partition .
while who was jinnah i already told in my above post .

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

AMU में जिन्ना की फ़ोटो बरक़रार है. लेकिन पाकिस्तान ने-
1.लाहौर में लाला लाजपत राय की मूर्ति 1947 में तोड़ दी.
2.‘फ़ादर ऑफ लाहौर’ सर गंगाराम की मूर्ति लाहौर में ही तोड़ डाली गयी.
3.कराची हाईकोर्ट में लगी महात्मा गांधी की मूर्ति बचाने के लिए इंडियन हाईकमिशन में शिफ़्ट करनी पड़ी.

(copied but truth)
……….

why some people not in just AMU but in indian media and many parties always praise Jinnah .

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can’t stop laughing joy joy joy joy

One question to OP – May I know when was the portrait placed in AMU?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

pata nhi ab logo ne aur kya kya gul khila rakhe h kai salo se .

hume to pta bhi nhi tha jinnah ke follower bhi hote h india me . jo uske liye marne tak ko tyar (amu secretary said this)

you are also jinnah fan ?

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply