Flipkart Customer Care

54°
Helpful
ontherocks

From website or app. how does one navigate to the contact customer care page or customer care number? Where have they hidden it? I can google the number, but that's not the point.

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

click on order and check options from there

btw flipkart customer care is shayeet

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

From Website

Flipkart Frequent Visited

Or Directly Here

Flipkart Help Centre

24x7 Customer Care Support

You can 24x7 Customer Care Support on the Flipkart Help Centre. Any query or issue that you may possibly have while shopping on Flipkart is taken care here. This page is easy to navigate, and you can get support almost immediately. Once you log onto your Flipkart account, this page shows you your recent orders and let you report any issue. By clicking on the specific order, you can raise your query. It also has a chat option to ensure that your queries and issues are taken care of. Similarly, there are other options on this page that are created to assist you and to make your shopping experience hassle-free. You can get support any time and get a satisfactory solution to your queries and issues within minutes

From Flipkart App 

A schedule a Call Back feature which you can opt from the Support page through Chat

Also at the bottom you can get Flipkart Contact 

Same which you get by Google 

👴

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Didn't know that I can request call back using the robot chat.
Just kept typing "Request a call" in chat and after a while got the "Request a call" option to click in chat.
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Flipkart, won't let you easily connect with Customer support. So, keep on trying. Above shared methods generally let you connect with customer support, but sometimes "Request a call" Option will not be shown to you. And unfortunately, you can't do anything about it. 

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Customer care h ye to latest news h

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+914445614700....I had called and talked on this yesterday

replyuser
Click here to reply