Expected Pricing of "Macbook Air M2" and Macbook Air M3" in Flipkart BBD and Amazon GIF 2024 sale

178°
Deal Newbie
rupak1996

I want to Purchase Macbook air for my personal use in this Flipkart Big billion days / Amazon Great Indian festival sale 2024.

I have choosen three models:
1. Macbook Air M2 - 13.6 inch - 8 + 512 GB model
2. Macbook Air M2 - 15.3 inch - 8 + 512 GB model
3. Macbook Air M3 - 13.6 inch - 8 + 512 GB model

So which model should I select and what will be the expected lowest pricing in this BBD / GIF sale with all bank-coupon discount.

Needs/Usecase - Multiple web pages surfing, minor photo and videos edits, office documentation works, etc.

In last 1-2 months, I have found the following lowest price:
1. Macbook air m2 13.6inch 8+512GB - Lowest Price Rs. 88851 from Flipkart with NCEMI Bank offer
2. Macbook air m2 15.3inch 8+512GB - Lowest Price Rs. 96491 from Flipkart with NCEMI Bank offer
3. Macbook air m3 13.6inch 8+512GB - Lowest Price Rs. 113439 from Flipkart with NCEMI Bank offer

So, will the BBD or GIF sale will provide more discount than this price ?
Need suggestion......

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

i also intend to buy m2 or m3 in this sale

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

"...which model should I select.."  That depends on your needs and budget.

"what will be the expected lowest pricing in this BBD / GIF"  Expect a drop of at least 15K-20K

"So, will the BBD or GIF sale will provide more discount than this price ?"   Yes 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expected price drop you mentioned is from the current listing price or from MRP ?
View 1 more reply
Investor Guru Investor Guru
Link Copied

1 rupees and 2 rupees. Thanks

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Isn't 8 GB ram too low? Will your workflow be fine with it?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
yes the number seems to be low as compared to other windows systems, but in my opinion the mac ecosystem are so much optimised that even with 8GB Ram the normal workflow will not be affected. 

As currently I am a mac mini m2 user with 8GB ram, and in my 1.5 years of experience, I generally work with atleast 20-30 tabs open in chrome and other 4-5 software run in background still it reaches hardly 60% of memory pressure.

So in my opinion, the 8GB ram will be fine, i think
View 1 more reply
Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

I am also looking to buy a new macbook in this year BBD

I would want to buy a 16GB model (because I intend to use it for 5 to 7 years atleast). Please PM if any good deals are available 😄

replyuser
Click here to reply