Hot Deal

EaseMyTrip 30000 loss

2778°
Deal Newbie
CardSquad
One of the youtuber make video on rupay credit card 10% cashback offer trick on hotels.
The trick is first book hotel with the filter of free cancelation then after payment cancel the booking u will get refund in ur bank account via BHIM upi app(rupay card to bank trick). After cancellation Easemytrip says this is non refundabal amount.
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

When the intention is not genuine, one has to face more hurdles

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go and stay in that hotel.

Enjoy free breakfast, lunch, high-tea, dinner

Enjoy their pool for straight 8 hours in this harsh summer

Bring back home toothbrush, toiletries, tissue paper while checking out.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Orindumdb is a dumb and his subscribers are dumbest species in the world, strict action should be taken against such youtubers who always try to trick bank systems, and force gullible youth into committing forgery fraud and scams 

170 Comments  |  
101 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

And update what rlse tried and wirked for you or not wirked.. keep updating

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@kodak081222931 what is the checkin date and cancellation policy?

Avant Garde Avant Garde
Link Copied

Op be like ' Ae lakdi Q padi ho jhaad mai, aao ghus jao meri G*** mai'.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

RIP those who read "Ladki"

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

OP ek line likh ke bhaag Gaya Bina koi context diye ki kaunsa hotel tha kya date this kya cancellation policy this, ab tum log lage raho panchayat karne mein 

Link Copied

Wo kone me baitha ro rha h 😜 uss youtuber ko galiya dete hue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have called customer support team today more than 10 times but every time they are saying this is non refundabal amount even i have cancelled this booking within 2 minutes.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Rant the same on google maps, app reviews and everywhere, they may budge .
View 4 more replies
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Pahle bta deta I am not Arindam fan but saying what I feel.

I understand it was Arindam who created video for this trick lekin video dekh k aise hi sirf bina tnc k itna paise ka risk lena khud ki galti hai.. Aise to youtube pe kitni videos hongi.. Ab paisa phans gya to Arindam ko bol rhe.. Arindam ke baki trick se jab loot krte ho to usko kitna % dete ho sb.. Apni galti hai khud jhelo

Link Copied

Oridumb fans are everywhere joy

Ek na ek din zarur pele jayenge arindam wale 

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

YouTuber bana lootuber

Sorry, lootwaouber

Gayi paani bhains mein

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In acchhe logon ke wajah se har offers and deals ab kam ho rahe hai. Aur blame dusro ko karte hai

Jab nek irada rakhe ho to, phal bhi nek hi mila tumhe(neki kar dariya mein daal)

So why i don't go for cancer cancer game(cancel cancel)

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Mere ko laga ease my trip ne kuch gadbad kya.

Idhar toh op hi gadbad hai.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Baaaaaag hai frrrnnnddds
Moye moye
I am assuming since you made 30k transaction you are well off and can take the loss. I don't think easemytrip can do much in this case since it's according to the policy.
Only think which can be done is file a case against the youtuber with relavant sections by taking help of a lawyer.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Looto Magar Pyaar Se

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Moye moye joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry for your loss OP, i hope you do get your money back and dont do this stupid cancel trick ever again.

On a side note I am posting this hilarious comment about arindams tricks from a fellow dimer that made me genuinely LOL so much i had it bookmarked.

" Main aapko baag deti hu

Mai sab se pahle trick deti hu

Trick Mai banati hu

Maine trick banayi

Mai deti hu

Aap lete ho

Mai jab chahe aapko tric de dungi

Trick mere haath mein hai

Ye ek baag hai

Wo baag hai

Sab baag hai

Maine ye baag nikali hu

And then so called baag (bug) closes next day😁😀 " - @drupal

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/mobikwik-w...

Link Copied

Thank you sir for your appreciation 🔥🔥🔥 joy 🤣🤣🤣 

Alerting people since long time about this baag guy but still stupid people following him and digging own graves

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well deserved punishment

Link Copied

Ulta Loot hogaya 😝

This turned out to be a situation where the one you were trying to loot from ended up looting from you instead. The lesson here is to stop trying to take advantage of others in small ways. Many Indian companies, like Snapdeal, are facing losses and need support to recover (Other reasons for their losses). When it was time to loot, most people did. Now, when they really need support, it's time to help. Remember, if you find a way to take advantage of Snapdeal, it's better to avoid it to support them.

Steal from those who steal from you.

You thought you could benefit, but it ended up hurting you instead. Remember not to get involved in cheap things again.

If you do something bad on purpose, you'll face consequences soon. #Karma

You took a quick and easy way to make money (₹3000). But that money won't last.

Dimer of The Year 2022 Dimer of The Year 2022
Link Copied

use l00t instead.. getting alerts by @DealAlertsRobot

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Share hotel name pls, otherwise genuine users who will book the hotel assuming it has free cancellation but later got f**ked when his/her trip gets cancelled due to emergency

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Accha hua aisa karoge toh

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

i already learnt the hotel cancellation refund issue years back the hard way, well the amount was just 1000,

after that i always check cancellation and refund policy before bookings.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can anyone link me to the video of the youtuber?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
It is private now
Link Copied

OP is not alone hundreds of people fell victim of Orindumb's video now this scammer is running away by making trick video private 

Anyone who lost money must file FIR and complain on cyber crime

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

koi working trick batado

Link Copied

Sorry for your loss. Next time, read and understand before acting in a hurry, especially when it involves your money. Greed can definitely kill you.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Checked out his channel. He is sending proofs of trick successful.

Maybe op didn't do it correctly.

Anyways there is always risk in Hotel booking. Not similar to Amazon or Flipkart purchase.

Link Copied

Keep checking his channel joy

Orindumb gave incomplete information in the video and to save his a&se he made the video private ask her to keep video public if she gave correct information,

Trick wali Orindumb dar gai apni trick private kar di

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Op ko kar diya dupe

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Kitna free revenue generate hua EMT walon koi batao

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

At least Amazon Prime gives reminder before 3 days for renewal and before cancelling free trial, it gives multiple messages and multiple options on the screen.

Incase we miss the reminder and got renewed, we can call & ask for refund and they give refund just like that...

How can they freely eat somebody's money of 30K just like that without providing the service. And, from how many they got 30K, only their Accountant knows.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Emt is not a trusted site. Few yrs back I had a fight with them for  my air India flight cancellation . Air India confirmed they had refunded to agency , easemytrip denied for several months. Then I have highlighted the issue on Google Play Store review page. One official responded and provided me refund and insisted me to remove negetive review.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I don't understand why to book and cancel making unnecessary burden for the company and for urself just for some random gains 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oh come on... There is no such thing as a burden. We live in a digital era. Everything happens virtually. In fact even before digital, Agents do this...fake bookings... Just like we see in railway ticket booking.

View 2 more replies
Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Stop wasting your time on such offers where the risk is huge, spend some quality time with family/friends.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Who cares about Youtuber...

If possible, file a complaint on easemytrip.

Even if it comes under Non - Refund,

It is the duty of Easemytrip to show a message at least before cancellation that there is no refund at all. At least, they would travel and stay as they have spent 30K.

Link Copied

EaseMytrip kaun sa doodh ka dhula hai ek number ki ghatiya site hai,

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Inhi log k wjh se aaj easemytrip me employees ko monthly bonus Mila h ..

replyuser
Click here to reply