Hot Deal

Cred Jackpot

520°
Helpful
B3A5T
This is what they do if you won any.

https://x.com/sangalaviral/status/1832301959375...
Top Comments
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Lol "some technical issue"

456t467t47

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know a guy who fought for an iPhone he got on a jackpot. Luckily for him cred took the gift tax from him and gave the phone after like 1-2 months.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

CRED has always been dubious. They secretly turn off coin generator when you cross 5M coins so you cannot earn anymore to become eligible for friday offer. They will exaggerate rewards like win upto Rs 500 or even Rs 10,000 but u get only Rs 1. They even secretly change their terms and conditions after you win a reward and then ask the user to approach the vendor to honor the reward. Very shady company and its workings.

18 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Incredible 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

he should sue them

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Lol "some technical issue"

456t467t47

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know a guy who fought for an iPhone he got on a jackpot. Luckily for him cred took the gift tax from him and gave the phone after like 1-2 months.

Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied

Nice

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

hahahahaha CRED is in the way to bankruptcy xDDDD

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

CRED has always been dubious. They secretly turn off coin generator when you cross 5M coins so you cannot earn anymore to become eligible for friday offer. They will exaggerate rewards like win upto Rs 500 or even Rs 10,000 but u get only Rs 1. They even secretly change their terms and conditions after you win a reward and then ask the user to approach the vendor to honor the reward. Very shady company and its workings.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
for me the coin generator got vanished after i crossed 9M coins
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is stopping people from filing a defrauding case against Cred?

Wishlist Champion Wishlist Champion
Link Copied

CRED >>> BHIKARI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Because of cred I have earned millions...

(Coins 😜)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If it was me, I would had gone there.

I live nearby to Cred office.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Once I won Rs 10,000 on Amazon Quiz play ... after winning message , message popped up  technical glitch  ... 

No one gets I think , its just ploy to increase traffic 

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Cred claim is tech issue becuase only 1 should have won but seems many users won that jackpot due to glitch... heard that is their argument

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Some seller onboarded on CRED got to know that minimum Jackpot wins are usually set as zero, so nobody would win

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we run UNINSTALL CRED CAMPAIGN to give lesson to them enriching -ve remark on play store too?

replyuser
Click here to reply