Contest: Answer and win Rs. 250 PVR voucher

223°
Helpful
Dastro

Hi Dimers,

Answer the below questions and best answer wins Rs. 250 PVR voucher.

For thousands of years Nature has given us best quality Food, Water, Air for almost free but now each of the things getting costlier day by day. The more control human is trying to take over the Earth/Nature, the more difficult the life of a common man becoming. We need Mother Earth not for anyone else but for ourselves only. if we keep exploiting the nature for our greed or due to our carelessness- we are bound to face severe consequences some day or other, some are already facing the wrath of the nature.

Relating to that below are the questions-

Que 1- What we should do at individual level to save Environment?

Que 2- What are you doing at your own level to save the Environment?

Winner Announcement Date: 27 Oct 2024

12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
How long we will play blame game? Does it help in any way?
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Plants and pets and aquariums.. ye shauk me pala tha.. ab diwala nikal raha.. maintain karne me.. anyway i love nature with technology..  ac chla raha that harm nature  par kya karu mar jau garmi me.. as i said i like nature with tech.. 

1. And 2. We should adopt more plants in our house or nearby in our own area.. terrace garden is way..if not whatever space we have.. bahar kahi tree laga nahi skate laga diya to manage kaun karega.. not practical. Khud ugaye khud khaye.. with naturally fertilizer aka orgqnic goods.. qnd kachre ko kachre wali gadi me hi daale.. swatch bharat. Basic contribution without much efforts we can help society and environment.

Above i do.. have own terrace garden not perfectly atm bcz i suffer with soil for gardening.. but still  have many fruits and vegetables plants..birds also get helps with natural environment.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Par hamre aaju baju me log hain jo gandgi bahut karte hain.. i live in patna.. society me log kachra gadi ka use nahi karte.. ya to daily ladlai Karo ya wait Karo new generation may understand over time..yeah i see lot of house have roof garden recently.. still apna ghar chhod kar ye log road wagaira ganda karte hain

.  I feel angry but kaun le panga..more awareness needed i hope new generation adopts it..

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Ans: Not for anybody's sake, for myself i do many. But looking at others or just my neighbors itself, i feel sorrow and angry 😠 😡? But helpless. Is it blame game ? No. Dry/wet waste segregation bins tells the story.

Ans: honestly being in concrete jungle , living with educatedly  uneducated around, i shut my mouth, recollect the green trees 🌲 that i saw in Humpi. 

PS:

Escape from this and live in a green & peaceful environment 😌,  can i do in next 5yrs.. counting

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

See the answer for Q2 and follow the same.

My choice of food and lifestyle is to minimize the plastic trace as much as possible. No swiggy or zomato  as I hate the garbage it generates. I always carry a bag  to avoid polythene usage and use personal water bottle. Use electronic gadgets till they die . My phones are 4 years old and intend to keep using till whatsapp support lasts.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if one has to believe the past either scientifically (asteroids/dinosaur/volcanoes etc) or spiritually then every beginning has an ending and the cycle repeats itself, so the end of the current world is maybe via climate change/nuclear war etc instead of asteroid hitting, when one clearly knows what is right and what is wrong and still does the wrong thing then there is no point to waste time even to think why this is happening as its bound to happen

theory says the Himalayas was formed when the Indian and Eurasian plates collided between 40 and 50 million years ago (we are not sure what exactly happened even 100yrs ago and go with what was said/passed on, I mean no audio/video proof to trust) and that time there were no humans so was mother nature an evil mother? maybe we can say until the current cycle where humans are causing the end of the cycle, all the earlier cycles were ended by nature itself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Que 1- What we should do at individual level to save Environment? Each and everyone should be mindful of using the natural resources and try to reduce waste as much as possible every small action counts.

Que 2- What are you doing at your own level to save the Environment? I Follow my above comment.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

1 all people should eat less waste less do yoga meditation etc

2 i live a simple life that automobile leads to a safer greener environment and promote same

Critic Critic
Link Copied

i m not patriot by any means, but i believe dharti mata hi sab kuch hai and we r forever in debt to dhart mata. and it's our duty to restore the way it was, before us.

things i currently do or intend to do

1. never travel unnecessarily, try to complete many things in one trip, i will never buy a car or superbike 

2. i will plant as many plants in my home

3. i will only greet during festives, never participate 

4. never buy things that i don't need

5. reduce my energy usage

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ans 1 -> Just live simplicity life and show it on myself, rather than trying to change others (you can't change others but you can change you), which will induce the change itself on others who are watching me

Ans 2 -> Currently nothing but subconsciously I am worried almost all the time, on how to live this "simplicity life" in these coming years

P.S: Thanks for the contest:)

VU+ for others to join in the fun of this contest

replyuser
Click here to reply