Hot Deal

Budget - 2019 - No tax on income of up to Rs 5 lakh, Goyal announces

3549°
Deal Major
desiman

Budget – 2019 – No tax on income of up to Rs 5 lakh, Goyal announces

No tax on income of up to Rs 5 lakh, Goyal announces: Finance Minister Piyush Goyal announces full income tax rebate on income up to Rs 5 lakh a year, sets off jubilation among treasury benches. Cries of ‘Modi, Modi’ reverberate in Lok Sabha. smile
330 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Who is getting below feeling after today’s budget announcement ? grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I believe the people who are just dreading the current budget are the one’s who have no clue on how this helps middle class a LOT. Just do yourself a favor, google the tax exemptions and limitations from before 2014 and compare it with now. You will get the picture.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Belonging to middle class, I am really happy with the interim budget. Had BJP implemented such tax sops for middle class in previous years, this budget would not have looked like election budget. It took the beatings in recent elections in some states for BJP to think about us- The Middle Class People.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The budget is not useful to those earning above 5 lakhs as the percent of taxes to pay is the same. I feel they could have reduced the percent to an extent but may be next year pensive

Critic Critic
Link Copied

LMAO the 2/3 trolls here! I think it would be better time spent if you actually help your beloved government to craft the next lie, that way you could fool more people, than merely trying to defend them on some deal-seeking website which is accessed by a handful of internet users.

They successfully came to power by lying their teeth out in 2014 (the anti-party however was equally dumb), then they have been continuing the lies between these years, DeMo, Aadhaar, GST and whatnot, biggest scams even taken place in the history of this nation; now one last attempt to another fooling-the-people circus show to retain the power. Lets see how many fall for it.

In the meantime, please do yoga, so that you can be fit enough to be upside down to look at the GDP charts, the other economical-growth related charts, you’ll then see how our economy has been strengthened in last five years. Like Apple might say, you’re looking at it wrong.

Phokin chimpanzees, both, who are fooling and those who are letting themselves to be fooled. Sorry, them chimpanzees are better actually.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Isn’t facebook, Youtube, Twitter not enough for Political Debates that people are bandwagoning here also.

Link Copied

It seems, you are indicating towards me. I would stop, but there is a chance others may call that I ran away, in that case I might continue.

Sorry it seems, now it has become pointless.

Link Copied

@getready You disagree on leadership in India, everything is conincidence for you.

Leadership is the sole reason, no-one says that, I answered in your ecosystem question.

Respect for Pessimistic views, without any substance, no way. I can ignore at best.

Your bone of contention and your only issue, why is everyone lauding Modi everytime, nothing could be done on that front, when your entire faith is on conincidence, no matter how many times I repeat.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Oh now you want the references from every comment haha
And when did u made that ecosystem comment n when was the question asked?
and who side-tracked the discussion?
who started trolling?
who was being insecure and over-protective
who was getting offended by every comment?
And finally you were telling me to stick to the topic/POD LOL

PS : I Believe in a better ecosystem than one prominent face!

View 109 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Modi is taking burden of 130 Crore people.
Being a PM is not a joke.
Imagine yourself as a leader of 130 Crore people of which most of people looking for their fayda all time.
Now due technological improvements in last years, everyone has a smartphone and free time to judge/review/critisize/troll others.
If any good happens then it is because of Modiji…
If any thing bad happens then also people will say Modi has done nothing so it happened.
Everyone takes leader granted for whatever good/bad happens.
At current time, there is no better person than Modi to represent our democratic nation.
But there is no one to compete him although having hundreds of other parties, this is not good for our democracy.
Is Modi a threat to our democracy ?
I overthink sometimes sweat_smile

Link Copied

Why are DIMERS wasting their time in debating issues with MINDLESS , FOOT LICKER CRAPS and NOTA TYPES .

Inse kuch nahi HOTA , Yeh sirf dabate hai NOTA.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Because his Idiocracy is being vomitted in the forum and someone had to hit the useful idiots and show them the truth bro.

View 10 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

There are 5 famous schools in India which gives knowledge of politics..
paanwalas shop.
barbers shop.
group of drunken aam aadmi.
general dibba of train.
whatsapp… sweat_smile
After reading so much here on this thread,
I have to admit that there is another school in which people give intense politics gyaan..
Desidime wink

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Looks like you have been misinformed about the word “Politics” or may be I missed reading something here
What do u think whatever discussed here is politics?
May be the Budget itself comes under political discussion as it is in direct relation with the current government but it has been side-tracked long back lol
For what I see, It is only “Question Everything” & “Defend Everything” (Random stuff, theories, predictions … )
First 2 pages are more than enough to say what it is

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Indians awake dont get trapped into this jhoomla …its just election effect to attract audience

Link Copied

If you wish to run a country smoothly, you have to empower the Government officials and the politicians to administer the rule of law. As soon as you give them power, it would tend to corrupt them gradually but surely.

Hence, corruption can be reduced, but can never be eliminated.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
replyuser
Click here to reply