Hot Deal

BigBasket minimum order value MOV raised to Rs.1000 from July 2024 for free delivery

676°
Savings Mentor
some1anywhere

As per official tweet it is confirmed: https://x.com/tata_neu/status/1808132982345...39

"As per the recent updates, the minimum order value for free delivery on Tata Neu for Bigbasket orders has increased to Rs. 1000."

Top Comments
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

TataNeu and BigBasket bye bye. ✋🏻👋

I Guess I'll have to make my local kirana store my best friend again!

Ta ta, bye bye, khtam 💔. Iske ilye bhi Modi Jimmedar hai.😃

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They'll change once people stop ordering 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It was obvious. Tata digital has lost too much money. They have planned to cut down spending.

40 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Good bye big basket 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

TataNeu and BigBasket bye bye. ✋🏻👋

I Guess I'll have to make my local kirana store my best friend again!

Ta ta, bye bye, khtam 💔. Iske ilye bhi Modi Jimmedar hai.😃

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

10171698huh-cat-huh-m4rtin

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1000 is too much

Link Copied

They'll change once people stop ordering 

Link Copied

MOV

Bigbasket 1000

Flipkart 800 ( to get free delivery and 1₹ steal delivery)

Zepto - ?

Blinkit - ?

Amazon Fresh - ?

Others please add

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Amazon Fresh -  250

View 6 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

This 1000 is MOV for free delivery... I ordered 500 and 10 rupee delivery was charged on tataneu BB.
No worries as paid through neu coins

Generous Generous
Link Copied

MOV 1000 is for free delivery. 30 delivery charge for below 500 order & 10 for 500-1000 order but I was surprised with this change as most of my orders were for below 500.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It was obvious. Tata digital has lost too much money. They have planned to cut down spending.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Ab koi Tata ko nai ghasitega lekin. 😁

Wishlist Champion Wishlist Champion
Link Copied
Already bol diya hai ye bhi modi ki galti hai
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bbnow min order for free delivery increase to 299/- from 99/-.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Rs. 1k MOV for free delivery is too much. It should've been Rs. 600 at maximum. 😣

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

earlier they started this "Har Din Sasta" where you have to get 1500 min to available these low prices and now that has been removed (there but no 1500 criteria and no low prices) and they have "supersaver" where min amount has become 2500 😌

Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

I hope they lose a lot of sales and are forced to adjust it again to a lower value

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Today l have raised concern regarding this to their team on high priority  hope to  get free delivery above 250 as usual this has happened a year before and they immediately changed the policy to free shipping.. please everyone make effort to raise the issue to them

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

What was the mov previously?
500?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

₹250 for free delivery

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Honestly, I don't think this is a good move. Most of their products are more expensive than what you find on other quick delivery platforms. Plus, waiting over 3 hours for delivery

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1000 is high... But for me personally it works as I need to burn my tataneu coins every month and BB order seems the best to use

View 3 more replies
Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

Another terrible issue is we cannot order items in bulk either. Many items have maximum quantity cap and it is set too low YET they want minimum ₹1000 order value. It's trapping the customer from both ends. Why should I buy items I don't need / want !?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Aaj hi order kiye 2k*2.. but neu coin use karne ke liye small amount hi order karte hain.. big order if offers or card

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ir seems Tata Neu card will be of no use soon. As Tata 1mg charges high and all sort of packing and delivery charge. So does Cliq and now BB with 1000 mov for free delivery means only food delivery remains the place for burning neu coins, but that will also change soon...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

joy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They have assigned 30 for all orders below 1k as i can see that's from 50 to 30

replyuser
Click here to reply