Hot Deal

Best Smartphones For Everyone in 2022

767°
Generous
Sahil_Jain

Let's discuss about some mobile phones that we feel are perfect for everyone. No budget...just comment down a phone that you would give to someone who is a general user, nothing specific. 

Also, feel free to ask some questions too if you have any, we all can discuss and help each other.

Expired
89 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
S22 Ultra
Generous Generous
Link Copied
But it has heating and battery issues...many users have reported them.
The primary cause is the chipset used in the phone, SD 8 Gen 1
View 5 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

redmi k50i

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Let's keep the specs aside for some time.
MIUI is probably one of the most unpredictable operating systems on the market...nobody knows when their MI phone may stop working.
It has some bad camera reviews too and the price at which it is available now does not justify it.
View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Moto G71, S20 FE, Asus Zenfone 9, iPhone 12 & 13.
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Big W👑
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Eyeing Mi 12 Pro, Iqoo 9t or maybe Mi 12T, if it launches in India. Seems best buys under 60k

Generous Generous
Link Copied
You seem to be more concerned about the performance on a phone than anything else...is it right?
View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My current picks would be IQOO 9T and iPhone 13

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Good choice!!
Heart of Gold Heart of Gold
Link Copied
My picks would be Iqoo Neo 6 and Samsung s20 FE, according to my budget. As i don't like to spend too much on phones. 
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Probably the best phones in their price range
Big W👑
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Iqoo Neo 6, S20 FE 5g, A52S, M52 
Link Copied
What's your opinion about iqoo neo 6 and S20fe 5g? Iqoo Neo 6 is an all rounder but lacks SD card support which is must for me as i use sd card as data backup . S20 FE 5g has low outdoor peak brightness and too slow charger. 
I'm a Normal user with no gaming, only social media and binge watching.
View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

iPhone 13 on big billion day 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
It's one of the best phones on the market...just not for those who like a notch-less display
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How will be the recent crackdown on Chinese phone manufacturers including BBK (OnePlus- Oppo- Vivo- IQOO- Realme) and Xiaomi for tax evasion affecting the market. Can't see any reasonable and VFM options with other manufacturers.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
It's just my opinion, I'm not sure...but I think that this may not have a major effect on the users.
Most smartphone users who buy phones from offline stores do not have proper knowledge about these things. They'd buy any Oppo/Vivo phone as long as it has 4-5 cameras on its back.
For online users, just as you said, there aren't many VFM options as of now, so they will have to buy phones from the same brands.
Now about getting more options, I believe Motorola is doing quite well and I'd rather use its phone with stock android than some buggy UI. It has enough options to be found in many price ranges. Also, I think we should keep an eye on Micromax too. One of my family members uses IN Note 1 and trust me, I truly love that phone. So Micromax may offer  more such phones in the near future. 
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Se 2020
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Top-notch performance with a great camera...but bad display, battery, and design. Not sure if many users would prefer it.
View 7 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

It would be great if admin can collaborate all list and fine tune with an excel for best smartphone between all budget or something like that. 

What’s the purpose of this thread when everyone got their own priorities? 

My choice will be iPhone 13 pro max and Pixel 4A but not everyone can afford it. Not me too but I get iPhone from office and personal device is Pixel. 

For mid range: GT Neo 2 or Iqoo Neo 6 which has SD 870. 

Lower range: no idea but Redmi note 11 should be ok. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I've something similar in mind, that's why it's important to interact with other dimers too so that I can understand what their priorities and opinions are. I'd rather avoid suggesting phones without understanding what the dimers need, to help them in the best possible manner. Sounds good?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Motorola Edge 30 Pro

Generous Generous
Link Copied
That's a really good phone, specially if you like a clean UI like the stock android. But the camera could have been a bit better
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Samsung A52s 5G which was available for 26-28k
Generous Generous
Link Copied
A complete package in my opinion
View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied
My priorities:

1. Basic calling function/network - should not have any antenna, speaker, mic issues (low voice etc)

2. Good camera with OIS (with good indoor &  low light performance)

3. Good Battery life

4. Not too expensive.

Lower priced the better All other features are secondary for me. 
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Actually, that's a problem
It's difficult to find a phone that has a good camera + OIS that too for a less cost
Usually, smartphones under 20K do not have a good primary sensor. Brands would rather load their phones with 4-5 useless cameras rather than 2 decent ones. But, you may get a good camera phone for discount during some sales.
No worries, the DesiDime community will keep you updated and I'll surely cover these points while creating content for the dimers.
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Nexus 5

Generous Generous
Link Copied
If I'm not wrong, it was launched 9 years ago
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G.

I need only camera/battery/storage and good looking Phone....

Processors, falana, dikda apun nhi dekhta....jo bhi phone leta hu usme sirf pese kamane wale apps chalna chaiye...😁 

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied
That's awesome joy joy
View 1 more reply
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Any suggestion for 8/128 with best camera, multi tasking (no gaming though), durable under 20K? 
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Suggestion- extend your budget.

View 3 more replies
Crusader Crusader
Link Copied
Need suggestion for a mobile with 6/128..
5g..
Snapdragon processor..
Multitasking and good camera..
Strictly no gaming..
5k mah battery..

Will be buying in BBD or gif sale..
TIA
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
M52 5G is actually a very good phone if you can deal with m series bloatwares.....got it during independence day for 18k... Good for the price, and fits his requirement. @Simbha3
View 9 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Since dimers have confusion regarding which phones to buy under different budgets, I've made an article about a similar topic 'Best gaming phones under 20K'. The list includes some phones with great performance, display, cameras, and other important specs (Open for discussion and feedback too). Also, I'll be making more such content...so make sure to drop down everything you want me to cover. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Working on an article about the best smartphone under 30K. Do vote for your favorite phone and I'll include them in the post. This way, you can get a detailed overview of the phone that you might be considering buying. Also, feel free to share your thoughts on those phones or suggest some more in the comments section.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
iPhone 14 pro max grin
Generous Generous
Link Copied
That's really good!
View 1 more reply
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is a great contender. A serious competition to OP 10T and Iqoo 9T. Although, it doesn't come with 12+256, it is worth every penny.
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Edge 30 Ultra and Edge 30 Fusion are my favorite smartphones in their respective budgets even though they aren't launched yet😂
Link Copied

what can be the price of Moto edge 30 ultra 12 GB RAM version during the BBD sale? Also, please suggest some 12 GB RAM smartphones with sd+ processor and good camera & display.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
In BBD, the 8/128GB variant will be available for Rs 54,999. For a higher RAM variant, you may have to pay a few thousand rupees extra.
Also, can you please specify your budget so that I can suggest you a phone?
View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply