Best Smartphone Under Around 25,000

61°
Hunk
A_J

Looking to buy a smartphone around 25 to 30k for my sister. She doesn't game much, mainly uses her phone for social media, YouTube and media consumption. So good software, display and battery life are important. She won't need very high performing chips as she won't be using the phone for any heavy tasks. So far, from my research, I've narrowed it down to these phones - 

1. Poco F4

2. Realme 9 Pro Plus 

3. OnePlus Nord 2T

4. Motorola Edge 30

5. Realme GT2

Out of all these, the Realme 9 Pro Plus is the cheapest, OnePlus and Moto have the best software, but Moto has average battery life. Not much of an idea about the rest. Which one would be the best phone to buy in this range? 

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have been looking to get my sister a new smartphone as well. When I asked for her choice, she said Samsung or Apple. But my budget is 30k, so apple is out.

As of now trying to convince her to go with Google Pixel 6A during Flipkart BBD sale. But getting support and service could be an issue.

Next one would be Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G if it gets priced below 30k. It is an old device but is still being manufactured by Samsung and should have at least software support for next 2 years, 1 OS upgrade plus 2 years of security updates.

Last one is Samsung Galaxy A53.

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied
A52s is better than a53
replyuser
Click here to reply