Airtel converted all previous recharge to new packs & unlimited 5g not showing in 719 pack

286°
Deal Brigadier
homedimer

Screenshot2024-07-05-19-41-41-61c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763

I have stacked 3 recharges of 719 & benifits was mentioned 2gb per day but now it's showing 859 pack &  1.5gb per day & no 5g rewards showing also ❌

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@TeAmo

How can they change plan settings after payment? After customer paid.

It's unlawful activity, complaint everywhere & keep all screenshots.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@TridentDG

I have stacked some Jio plans as vouchers before the hike and the benefits remain as it is.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
This is why I’m not bothered to stack plans. Today or tomorrow we’ve to shell out more from our pocket. No point in stacking when these telecom operators doesn’t fulfil their promise. 

Living on the edge without thinking twice to save money on recharge and will recharge as and when required. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sorry to bother you but how did you recharge from main balance? Can you share if you don't mind. It's going to be really helpful.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@sid747199391

In 2020? Airtel had reinstated the facility of recharging several packs via main bal for sometime and I had activated the Rs 199 pack which kept auto activating after pack expiry for 3 months in a row before  it was finally disabled for good. Fortunately got refunds for all the three times.

Thereafter only the Rs 99 pack could be activated via main bal. When that was also withdrawn I had to email DoT and TRAI many, many times over 2+ years before finally I had managed to exhaust all the balances across 5 nos. in late last year. In hindsight it was a bad decision to not port all the nos. to Jio years back.

35 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@admin you all randomly and/or on personal whims.. completely remove even helpful posts/answers.. but are okay with posts having words like these?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

719 was 1.5gb/day plan maybe airtel shown u some user specific thing which they took back 

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied
now, any solution bro?

can i start 2999 pack first before 18 sep manually?
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-07-05-20-09-31-83c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763

How to manage my upcoming plans?

Can anyone guide?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Twitter me tag karke bhar bhar ke galia do or bola tumhare family ke 12 numbers jio me port kar doge.

Dekho kya reply ata hain. 

Ya fir customer care se sampark kijiye.

Rather Than giving Competition to Jio, 

CHORTEL is doing 🤡🤡🤡🤡. Panti.

Their prices are higher & service is also 💩💩💩.

And, people blame Our Beloved Motabhai for price hike ? 🤡🤡

Atleast jio allowed plan queing irrespective of plan value & that's what how it should be. 

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

advance recharge ka kya fayda hua 18 sep ke baad unlimted 5g hi nhi milega sad 

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Aap bhii fans gaye 

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

airtel senior person email h kisi ke pass?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Instead of stacking, you should have bought 2 airtel stocks.

Link Copied
kafi logo ne 719 & 666 packs stack kiye h kisi ko nhi milega ab unlimited 5G Till there  validity ends even if they do fresh recharge 

what a poor type of service this is
View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Screenshot2024-07-05-21-33-24-960ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235

@opgaming725259

IMG20240705213547088

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Now atleast you have a proof😅, raise complaint with cc or on twitter(Airtel Cares, DM them also).

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

There was something in Dev.D movie : "welcome home.." (in punjabi accent), reminds me of that sarcastic note in this event...

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
This is why I’m not bothered to stack plans. Today or tomorrow we’ve to shell out more from our pocket. No point in stacking when these telecom operators doesn’t fulfil their promise. 

Living on the edge without thinking twice to save money on recharge and will recharge as and when required. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Cut gyana???, that's why i rarely recharge on airtel.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

I thought airtel installed towers in Guyana (country)... exported 2g and 3g bts racks and microwave emitters rotting here and there...

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Customer care can at most add an UL 5G addon pack. Did the same in my case sometime last year when UL 5G wasn't available despite recharging (rather activated from main balance and hence probably their crappy systems didn't register it or something) with an appropriate (Rs 479,1.5GB/d IIRC) pack. 

In the past i.e. not long after the Jio era, when Airtel customer service was excellent, I have had recharges canceled (when packs got activated despite auto activation being disabled) and the amount refunded. Occasionally the pack benefits weren't withdrawn. But now Airtel customer service is as bad as Jio only not as moronic. 

Link Copied
but why they will provide me addon pack as pack benefits reduced now from 2gb per day to 1.5 gb per day
View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply