Hot Deal

[upcoming in next sale] OnePlus 12R 5G at ₹29,999

752°
Analyst
quantum

[upcoming in next sale] 

OnePlus 12R 5G at ₹29,999 

It's from upcoming sale probably Great Summer sale.

Expected price is ₹29,999.

With Exchange and Other offer, it's ₹19,999 effectively.

• Fast & Smooth for years: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform, Up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM with RAM-Vita - Dual Cryo-velocity VC Cooling System, TÜV SÜD 48-Month Fluency Rating A
  • Pristine Display with Aqua Touch: Super-Bright 1.5K LTPO ProXDR Display with Dolby Vision, and a DisplayMate A+ rating, Intellignent Eye Care certified by TÜV Rheinland, 4500 nits Peak Brightness, Aqua Touch helps you stay swiping, even with wet hands
  • Computational Photography That's Incomparable: RAW HDR Algorithm, 50MP Sony IMX890 Camera and Ultra-wide Camera 112° FoV Sony IMX355, Ultra-Clear Image Quality
  • Our Longest-Lasting Battery Ever: 5500 mAh Battery with 100W SUPERVOOC, Paired with our advanced Battery Health Engine for longevity
  • Smoother and more stable connectivity: WiFi 7 Ready, Enhanced Wi-Fi, Lower gaming latency, Reduced network recovery time.
Expiring In 27 days

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Samsung has a long history of devices suffering from the green line issue. Surprisingly it seems to have started with the S7 gen. and wasn't heard of in the earlier models. So maybe some change in the manufacturing process which can account for the fact that Samsung made panels are the most affected At least they address it from time to time although it's too late for some. Just a couple of days back they extended out of warranty repairs to affected devices harking back to S20 till 30th April. 

P.S. Are the devices used at sane brightness levels most of the time? As in many folks use the display at max brightness even in pitch darkness! Long duration use at high brightness is reportedly one reason for the green line issue to crop up sooner than expected. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@LIMBO All these are OLED issues which aren't as sturdy as LCD panels. The Note8, S9 and S20 all developed the green tint / washed out display after at least 3.5 years of use. They all had auto-brightness enabled. Almost never on full brightness. Luckily, I was still able to trade in the Note8 and S9 for an 8k Samsung upgrade bonus (though the trade in value of the phones themselves was around Rs 2k).

The most painful experience has been the S22 Ultra where the horizontal strip to the left-right of the camera punchole went white after 2 years of use. This was a phone that cost over Rs 90k with the Watch4 after trade-in and everything. The problem started immediately after the phone became hot following an extensive photography session from an uncontrollable teenager. I plan to reach out to Samsung before Apr 30 to see if this is eligible for the free screen replacement or not. The S20 is 4 years old and out of the 3 yrs purchase deadline.

A family member has been pestering to get a Galaxy Fold but I have been vetoing it precisely for the same reasons. If a flat display with careful use is having issues after 2-4 years imagine how long a folding display with plastic protection (no Gorilla Glass) will last. Samsung should sell the Fold with at least 1 free screen replacement up to 3 years.
59 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Effective when you prolly exchange iphone 15 pro max 🫠

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

But ₹29,999 is offer price..

Rest after exchanging (+other offers), it's ₹19,999

View 2 more replies
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

It will be bull's eye 👁️ deal .....!

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Have you received any communication from Amazon? Or got it in app?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

In-case, offer is on ICICI CC for 29999

Then probably with Apay CC - 28499

But Amazon will make this offer LIVE ? 😈

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

If this phone will be available at that price, then probably I'm going to buy one.

@Budhe-Baba will you gonna buy this phone at this price?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

I'm using it, I love the phone smile

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

main link?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

which one? image?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Gonna be a massive hit if it comes at this price.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

could be typo, instead of 11r 

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Don't think so, check the chipset.

11R is already available around 30k.

View 3 more replies
Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

bro if samsung s23 price will drop or price reveal plz tag me

@quantum

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The number of times I have seen OnePlus'es in people's hands with a green or pink line is uncomfortably high.

That said, most Android manufacturers have their own set of problems. We are a Samsung house and while I have seen 4 out of 14 Samsungs in my house suffer from green screen / washed out display after 2-4 years of use not once did any of them have a green line.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Samsung has a long history of devices suffering from the green line issue. Surprisingly it seems to have started with the S7 gen. and wasn't heard of in the earlier models. So maybe some change in the manufacturing process which can account for the fact that Samsung made panels are the most affected At least they address it from time to time although it's too late for some. Just a couple of days back they extended out of warranty repairs to affected devices harking back to S20 till 30th April. 

P.S. Are the devices used at sane brightness levels most of the time? As in many folks use the display at max brightness even in pitch darkness! Long duration use at high brightness is reportedly one reason for the green line issue to crop up sooner than expected. 

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kab aayega ye sale...pls tell ?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

when it is going to live

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good deal, 

though it was available for 38k (1000 card discount+ red cable club discount) with earbuds(4000)= 34 k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Whats the source?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Amazon 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I don't think the price will drop to this just after few months of launching

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tag me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

3rd class brand cheap software support 

i'm using nord ce 3 after update recently software heating too much battery draning also 

Avoid to buying oneminus phones

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Nice tactics to make dimers not to pull trigger on this while you would be sitting on top of your mouse and keyboard on the sale day 🫠

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Source of the photo? I can't find it on amazon app!

View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Please tag me when details are out. @quantum

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Tag me as well once live

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tag me once live

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

aaya nahi abhi tak amazon m iske regarding update

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

OnePlus says price starts at 3XXX9

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09G9HD6PD/ref=va_live...

₹48,999

₹1000 Bank offer

5% Cashback with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card 

eff: ₹46,549

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Realme narzo 70 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CZS4V2Y8/ref=va_live...

₹15,999

₹1000 coupon discount 

₹14,999 (-5% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card)

replyuser
Click here to reply