Mobikwik Credit card Bill Payment

54°
Deal Newbie
techguruashwin
I paid my ICICI credit cards bill on early morning 12th of April of 7.5k and 16.8k and mobikwik was showing bill payment is successful so I didn't pay attention but today I thought that I didn't get any message from ICICI so I checked on the icici application and it is still showing that the payment is not credited yet so i complained but they telling me that they payment is success I don't know why mobikwik do it once in 4 times for sure...
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nowadays credit in icici bank is instant in mobikwik

Raise complain if not yet credited

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Today is the third day, it will probably settle by the evening.

You won't see any change in the limit or due.

Look for credit in transactions.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No reason to worry since date of payment will be considered by Bank as well..although it takes upto 3 daya to show up on Statement

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Icici app always shows pending even when paid... Try contacting icici CS and ask if bill is cleared or not

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

cred gives real good result with icici, almost immediately seen in icici app, sometimes a hew hours...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not settled yet...lets see...& Mobikwik after raising a complaint telling me that we have a UTR number of the transaction and you can contact the branch nothing more we can do

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The problem with mobikwik is that my last 5 to 6 payments were cleared in seconds but this time my two ICICI credit card payments are not credited even on 3ed day & and mobikwik is that App which can provide good service for 4 to 5 times but once in 5 times you will get bad service for sure blush

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

I always use the cred app for payment... I know I won't get Cashback but I still use it... Since they settle payments within seconds ....!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just settled & today was the last day to pay confused

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

After how much days it got credited?

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply