Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Idea : Pay with online mVisa and get 25% cash back

Idea : Pay with online mVisa and get 25% cash back

565°
25% OFF 400.0
Deal Subedar
Agent_47

Pay with online mVisa and get 25% cash back up to a maximum of INR 100
https://care.ideacellular.com/wps/portal/accoun...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/268528/medium/3583411416413236dd51b2e6422f5dc9d86f0d8.jpg?1480964489
Redemption Period : 20 Sep 2016 – 31 Dec 2016
Eligible Cards (Debit, Pre-Paid, Credit) : Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite
Redemption Channel : Online

Terms and Conditions :
- Max cash back of INR 100 per transaction.
- To avail, please visit http://www.ideacellul...om.

Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.

For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Visa cardholders, the Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.

By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:

- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.

Expired

Deal Wiki

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

VUed but how to do and where to do and what to do? To do step by step please anyone

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

VUed but how to do and where to do and what to do? To do step by step please anyone

Payzapp/pockets supports mvisa. May be thats the way

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Sir, AFAIK mvisa payment facility is available on Payzapp and Pockets. You can pay through mvisa and will get cashback. Though I have not tried it.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I want to recharge my idea number. So, how/where will i get unique QR code to recharge my number through mVisa on Pockets??

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

I want to recharge my idea number. So, how/where will i get unique QR code to recharge my number through mVisa on Pockets??

You may get ur unique QR code after ur idea login

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Paisa_de wrote:

@Plato wrote:

You may get ur unique QR code after ur idea login

Yes, it should be on app.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Initiate web recharge. You will see mvisa payment option on payment page. Use that.

Link Copied

mVISA as payment option is available on Idea website since a month or more. Tried to pay my bill using the same but it wasn’t successful. Took 32 days for refund in Payzapp. Total Rs. 750 was stuck. 375 twice. Payment was given to Idea but it was not processed just like happened with Tata Sky in initial days. Now to test it fully VISA tie up with Idea with this 25% extra offer.

VISA is testing with different merchats. First with Tata Sky and after that mVISA is available on many websites.Will list down here soon.

Steps are simple. Go to Idea website. Recharge or make bill payment. On payment page select mVISA and continue. You will get QR code. Scan it with Payzapp or Pockets or any other app that supports mVISA like SBI, BOI Axis Bank etc. and make payment. After payment is successful on App, webpage will refresh and you need to click the link to complete the payment.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VUnS + KG

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Any details on how many times is this offer applicable?
Like tatasky one is thrice every month..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where does it show on the app or website regarding this offer?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

mVisa Cashback Offer

The Offer is open to all customers of Idea Cellular Limited (“Idea”) making payments on www.ideacellul...om using mVisa as a payment option (“Eligible Users” or “User”) through payment processing system/platform provided by BillDesk.

ABOUT THE OFFER

Under this Offer, Eligible Users, who successfully make payment transaction using mVisa as a payment option (each a “Qualifying Transaction”) will receives 25% cashback up to a maximum of INR 100 for each Qualifying Transaction, subject to the terms and conditions below.

It is clarified that users making mVisa payments may need to check with their card issuing bank to see if their mobile banking application is enabled for mVisa transactions. In the event that the mobile baking application is not enabled for mVisa transactions, the user will not be able to use the mVisa feature. Users are requested to contact their card issuing bank for any further information in this regard.

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
To avail this Offer the Eligible User shall have to follow the following process:
Go through the regular flow for making bill payment
Proceed to the payments page and select mVisa as a payment option
Scan the QR Code using your banking app such as HDFC Bank PayZapp app, ICICI Bank Pockets app, Axis Bank Mobile App, SBI Anywhere app, Bank of Baroda mClip App and Bank of India Mobile app
Post successful transaction Eligible User will receive transaction confirmation on the website as well as from corresponding issuing Bank from which the transaction has been done.
Eligible Users shall receive cash back into the respective bank account from which the mVisa transaction has been done within 14 days of successful transaction
Should you have any query regarding the Offer please contact Idea Cellular on the following email address [email protected] and Billdesk at the following email address [email protected]. Please note that any queries will be entertained by Idea only till 45 days from the expiry date of the offer.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above.
The Offer will be held during the period from 9th September , 2016 to December 31, 2016 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
The Offer is valid for 60,000 number of Qualifying Transactions. Once the limit of Qualifying Transactions is reached, no further cash backs will be provided and the Offer will be withdrawn, even if the Offer Period is still valid.
The cashback shall be over and above any usual discounts that may be provided by Idea during the Offer Period.
Please check directly with Idea to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, Idea is the sole provider of all goods and/or services. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services shall constitute a contract solely between Idea and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services , the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible User of any goods and/or services (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with Idea, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Visa.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the goods and/or services,
IDEA shall not be liable to any person or Eligible Users in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise, howsoever from any refusal or failure on the part of BillDesk to provide or honour the Cash Back Offer, or benefits or privileges given under the Offer, for any reason whatsoever.
Eligible Users shall contact Bill Desk at the following email address [email protected] for redressal in the event of any claim or non-receipt of Cash Back Offer, or benefits or privileges under this Offer.
Eligible Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible User shall be voluntary.
BillDesk shall be liable to the Eligible User (customer/subscriber) to the extent of the cash back offered to him/her within the agreed timeline.
The Offer is purely promotional in nature and the Offer may be discontinued or altered at any time, whether prior to or during the Offer Period, without prior notice. However, Eligible Users shall receive 25% cashback (upto a maximum of INR 100) prior to the day of withdrawal.
In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law
Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Users can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on Idea’s website/BillDesk’s Website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for the offer.. used it via Payzapp..hope get cashback soon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@dealsagain wrote:

Thanks for the offer.. used it via Payzapp..hope get cashback soon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

You got Cashback
@Plato did you?
Anyone used this offer and got Cashback in pockets??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

used it via Payzapp
got cashback .

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@ajaygoyal wrote:

used it via Payzapp
got cashback .

After 14 days?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paid on 25 Sep, got cash back on 1st Oct

Link Copied

Paid twice on Oct 1… Same Idea postpaid no. from pockets acc. first and then payzapp acc. Got cb only once https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif and that too in pockets as it was done first.

So even if you use different App you can’t expect cb second time. Actually Idea is processing cb and they are most strict when it comes to offers. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@GoogleCA I didn’t do it.

replyuser
Click here to reply