hp 805 black ink finishing fast

41°
Deal Newbie
chai2322

i have bought hp 805 black ink from amazon for hp deskjet 2331. but the ink is coming only for 10 prints. after that print is not coming. reviews are same in flipkart and amazon. 

where can i buy original cartridge online. or is it printer problem.

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ok

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cannon vs brother which is best on cost per print

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Personally using brother laser printer.... My cost is less than 50 paisa per page for bw print.... As it can easily be refilled using toner powder.... U can get 3 pack in 500 rs.... And it prints around.... 2500-3000 pages.... 

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

U got trapped in the typical printer business... Sell printer at loss then earn through ink..... Its always preferable to buy laser printer if there is not very heavy colour printing...... As u can easily refill them

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This used to be the case in the old days.

This is now slowly turning into " Selling both printer and ink  at a premium"

Tbh main issue is that inkject patents lie with few selected brands(mainly Canon,Hp & Epson). Therefore new companies are unable to enter into this market.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

which is better laser printer - in view of cost per print. i need occasional prints. may be 300 in a year. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
laser is a better choice in that case. There are cheap to run and maintain and print a lot more pages, Do not buy HP's shit stuff.
I have heard good things about this. It comes with 2600-page toner in box so it will last you a long time and there are no issues of dried ink etc.
Amazon.in: Buy Brother HL-L2321D Automatic Duplex Laser Printer with 30 Pages Per Minute Print Speed (Best in The Category), 8 MB Memory, Large 250 Sheet Paper Tray, USB Connectivity Online at Low Prices in India | Brother Reviews & Ratings
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Use local refills to refill the cartridge. As 870 rs is the cost of new cartridge. 🤕🤕

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is laser printer better. will i get cartridge with the printer.

i need only black prints occasionally, 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

harassement packard through its drivers tells the printers to stop printing well as soon as the remaining ink level reaches like 40% and also they need a subscription for their newer models

replyuser
Click here to reply